Application Deadline: July 21st 2021
The EU-funded INVESTMED project is launching its training programme on Sustainable Business Management (SBM), aiming to positively impact start-ups and Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) in the green, blue and creative & cultural industries.
The objective of the training is to create a supportive environment for sustainable businesses in EGYPT, LEBANON and TUNISIA in order to increase the share of cross-border MSMEs/start-ups managed by youth and women.The Sustainable Business Management (SBM) Training is completely held in English, but subtitles will be made available if required. The training is taught by a highly qualified faculty, which includes teaching and research staff from LUMSA University (Italy) and other top universities as well as Research Institutes and International Organizations.
Purpose of the training is:
- To build up the skills of sustainable managers
- To offer the opportunity for managers to create cross-border relations
- To offer the opportunity for managers to receive an individual coaching and mentoring
- To offer the opportunity for new business ideas to meet investors
- To offer the opportunity for startups and MSMEs to gain an additional score to receive subgrants under the INVESTMED project
- 10 online seminars
- 2 online synchronous training days 1 IPR training workshop
- e-lessons, interactive e-labs and tutoring
- Thematic business cases per small groups
- Duration: 12 months
- Young graduates (24-35 years old).
- Potential entrepreneurs, start-ups and MSMEs’ staff in the green, blue and creative & cultural industry.
- People with digital ideas in the three industries are welcome
Women of all ages are especially encouraged to apply.
Applicants must be based in one of the following countries: Egypt, Lebanon and Tunisia.
Important note: In the case of Egypt, only applicants based in Marsa Matruh, Al-Iskandanyah, Al Buhayrah, Kafr ash Shaykh, Ad Daqahliyah, Dumyat, Ash Sharquiyah, Al Isma’iliyah and Bur Sa’id are eligible.
Interested applicants should submit the following documents:
- Motivation letter (max 500 words).
- CV in English indicating their suitability for this initiative and in particular highlighting relevant experience and interest in one sector.
For more information please download:
For More Information: