Due Date: March 10, 2019
Applications are open for the Swedish Institute Development Leaders Program 2019 The objective of SI Development Leaders (SIIL) is to add to the development community in the western Balkan area. The objective is to produce a platform for understanding exchange and issue resolving in between development field specialists within economic sector, public sector and academic community, with the aid of Swedish competence and experience.
The Program will provide you:
- A network of leaders dealing with development environments in Sweden and the western Balkan area.
- Increased understanding and practice about reliable partnership in between the economic sector, the general public sector and academic community (triple helix).
- Increased development community management proficiency.
- Insights into Sweden’s development community, among the leading development environments on the planet.
- Exchange of experience with popular professionals in company, the general public sector and academic community– both in Sweden and your area.
The kick-off will be kept in Serbia on 23-25 April2019 The very first module happens in Sweden, in between 8-16 June 2019 and the 2nd module happens in Sarajevo (initial 7-11 October 2019).
The time in between the module in Sweden (June) and the 2nd module (initial in October in Sarajevo) will be a time when each nation group will fulfill a minimum of when every 2 months to deal with each other (partially online, partially personally) on development jobs that will be established throughout the program. All parts of the program are necessary. The program is extreme and consists of night activities.
- Expenses covered and set up by Swedish Institute.
- Flight tickets to and from kick-off, module 2 and module 3.
- Visa expenses, when needed, to all program modules.
- Lodging, food and domestic transportation throughout the program.
- Airport transfers.
- Conferences, Networking and material.
- Insurance coverage covering intense health problem and mishap when in Sweden.
- Expenses covered and set up by you.
- Periodic meals.
- Insurance coverage while taking part in the start and module 2 in the area.
You are qualified if
- You are a main development community stakeholder within your field, either public administration, company or academic community;-LRB- **************).
- You desire be a modification maker and you have an interest in local partnership to deal with typical obstacles;-LRB- **************).
- You have required to affect and support from your organisation/employer;-LRB- **************).
- You have a great working understanding of both composed and spoken English;-LRB- **************).
- You are a person and homeowner of Bosnia Herzegovina, Macedonia or Serbia.
- Organizers will examine all applications with the aid of a structure based upon, among others, aspects concerning your inspiration, level of effect and development community understanding.
For additional information, go to Swedish Institute Development Leaders Program