Due Date: February 22, 2019
Applications are open for the Swedish Institute Management Program Africa2019. Are you a change-maker? Do you wish to belong of a network of progressive magnate? Sign Up With the Swedish Institute Management Program for brand-new point of views on long lasting success through accountable management and sustainable service.
The objective of the Swedish Institute Management Program (SIMP) is to lead modification for accountable management and sustainable service practices. The program obstacles conventional methods of operating and checks out how service can end up being more individuals and world focused in the worldwide economy.
Collective approaches are utilized to optimize your knowing experience, creativity and how to lead value-driven modification. Specialists help with subjects such as service influence on the environment, variety and addition in the work environment in addition to monetary methods for sustainable advancement. Complex service cases are checked out and you get tools to use in your daily work. Throughout the program you establish your own effort and use knowings from the program to constantly establish abilities on how to make favorable service effect.
By the end of the program you belong of a lasting network of magnate working for a sustainable future in Asia, Africa and Europe.
SIMP will provide you:
- A network of leaders concentrated on sustainble service and accountable management
- Increased understanding about ecological, social and monetary elements of sustainable service
- Increased management proficiency
- Insights into service cases in Sweden, among the prominent nations in sustainable service practice
- Exchange of experience with popular specialists in service and in the general public sector
- Training and material
- Lodging, food and domestic transportation throughout the program
- Flight tickets to and from Sweden
- Insurance coverage covering severe health problem and mishap when in Sweden
- You desire make sustainability an important part of your service method
- You remain in a leading position within trade, market or the general public sector
- You have required to affect business method for your organisation
- You are in between 25-45 years of ages (born 1974– 1994)
- You have a great working understanding of both composed and spoken English
- You are a resident and citizen of Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda or Zambia
Completing the application online takes about 60 minutes or more and there is no session conserving possibility. Kindly have your CV, headshot image and suggestion letter from the CEO or management group of your present company, prepared for publishing at the end of the application.
Kindly note CV and image are obligatory. The suggestion letter is optional, nevertheless will be an included benefit in the examination procedure. If you are CEO of your business you might overlook the suggestion letter in your application.
For more details, check out