Due Date: February 22, 2019
Are you a change-maker? Do you wish to belong of an organisation network of emerging leaders? Sign up with the Swedish Institute Management Program 2019 for brand-new point of views on long lasting success through accountable management and sustainable company.
The objective of the Swedish Institute Management Program (SIMP) is to lead modification for accountable management and sustainable company practices. The program difficulties conventional methods of operating and checks out how company can end up being more individuals and world focused in the international economy. By the end of the program you belong of a lasting network of magnate working for a sustainable future in Asia, Africa and Europe.
- Kick-off, 3 days in among the chosen nations in Africa, 12– 14 June 2019: You are presented to the program curriculum and subjects of focus. Regional company cases develops the structure for your knowing.
- Module 1, 2 weeks in Sweden, September 16– 28, 2019: You deep dive into how sustainable company adds to development, production and increased rely on company on the international market. You check out subjects such as management, stake-holder engagement, environment modification and business gos to. You likewise have a possibility to start your own company case and get training and peer-feedback.
- Module 2, 1 week in among the chosen nations in Africa, 10– 15 February 2020: The focus is on reconnection with the network and harvesting knowings from module 1. You have the chance to go to and evaluate a genuine company case.
All parts of the program are necessary. The program is extreme and consists of night activities.
- The following expenses are covered and set up by Swedish Institute.
- Training and material
- Lodging, food and domestic transportation throughout the program
- Flight tickets to and from Sweden
- Insurance coverage covering severe disease and mishap when in Sweden
- Expenses covered and set up by you.
- Flight tickets to and from the kick-off and module 2
- Visas expenses, when essential, to all program modules
- Periodic meals
- Periodic airport transfers
- Insurance coverage when modules are held beyond Sweden
You can use if
- You desire make sustainability an important part of your company technique
- You remain in a leading position within trade, market or the general public sector
- You have required to affect business technique for your organisation
- You are in between 25-45 years of ages (born 1974– 1994)
- You have an excellent working understanding of both composed and spoken English
- You are a person and local of Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda or Zambia
- You can participate in all parts of the program
- You want to forward skills and understanding you acquire from the program
The applications will be assessed according to the following choice requirements:
- The significance and quality of individual inspiration and dedication, and the candidate’s responses in the SIMP application
- An evaluation of the CV
- The basic certifications of the candidate
Prior to using kindly keep in mind that it takes about 60 minutes or more to complete the application and there is no session conserving possibility. Please heave a headshot image prepared for submitting at the end of the application.
To learn more, go to SIMP