Application Due Date: February 22 nd 2019
Are you a change-maker? Do you wish to belong of a network of.
progressive magnate? Sign Up With the Swedish Institute Management.
Program for brand-new point of views on enduring success through accountable.
management and sustainable organisation.
The objective of the Swedish Institute Management Program (SIMP) is to lead modification for accountable management and sustainable organisation practices. The program difficulties conventional methods of operating and checks out how organisation can end up being more individuals and world focused in the international economy.
Collective approaches are utilized to optimize your knowing experience,.
creativity and how to lead value-driven modification. Specialists.
assist in subjects such as organisation influence on the environment, variety.
and addition in the work environment in addition to monetary techniques for.
sustainable advancement. Complex organisation cases are checked out and you.
get tools to use in your everyday work. Throughout the program.
you establish your own effort and use knowings from the program.
to continually establish abilities on how to make favorable organisation effect.
By the end of the program you belong of a lasting network.
of magnate working for a sustainable future in Asia, Africa and.
SIMP will provide you:
- A network of leaders concentrated on sustainble organisation and accountable management
- Increased understanding about ecological, social and monetary elements of sustainable organisation
- Increased management proficiency
- Insights into organisation cases in Sweden, among the prominent nations in sustainable organisation practice
- Exchange of experience with popular specialists in organisation and in the general public sector
- You desire make sustainability an important part of your organisation technique
- You remain in a leading position within trade, market or the general public sector
- You have required to affect business technique for your organisation
- You are in between 25-45 years of ages (born 1974– 1994)
- You have a great working understanding of both composed and spoken English
- You are a resident and citizen of Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda or Zambia
Expenses covered and organized by Swedish Institute
- Training and material
- Lodging, food and domestic transportation throughout the program
- Flight tickets to and from Sweden
- Insurance coverage covering intense health problem and mishap when in Sweden
Expenses covered and organized by you
- Flight tickets to and from module 1 and module 3
- Visas expenses, when needed, to all program modules
- Periodic meals
- Airport transfers
- Insurance coverage when modules are held beyond Sweden
Module 1, 3 days in among the picked nations in Africa, 12– 14 June 2019
You are presented to the program curriculum and subjects of focus.
Regional organisation cases develops the structure for your knowing.
Module 2, 2 weeks in Sweden, 16– 28 September 2019
You deep dive into how sustainble organisation adds to development,.
production and increased rely on organisation on the international market. You.
check out subjects such as management, stake-holder engagement, environment.
modification and business sees. You likewise have a possibility to start your own.
organisation case and get training and peer-feedback.
Module 3, 1 week in among the picked nations in Africa, 10– 15 February 2020
The focus is on reconnection with the network and harvesting knowings.
from module 1. You have the chance to check out and evaluate a genuine.
All parts of the program are obligatory. The program is extreme and consists of night activities.
Check Out the Authorities Web Page of the Swedish Institute Management Program (SIMP) Africa 2019