Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals 2019 are now accepting applications from trainees to offer them with totally free education in Swedish Universities
Are you among those trainees who’re enthusiastic and enthusiastic towards their topics? Do you believe you have a strong management experience and a safe and secure expert background? Then, we’re here to conserve you.
Here’s how you can make a master’s degree from a Swedish Institute on a fully-funded Swedish Institute scholarship for Worldwide Experts (2019) Go on and learn if you’re qualified.
The Swedish Institute Scholarship for Worldwide Experts 2019
The Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals is a scholarship program moneyed by the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Sweden as a part of the Swedish federal government’s “International Awards Program”.
The Swedish scholarship program is targeted at developing scholastic, management and expert chances for enthusiastic children all throughout the World, in order to assist them play an active function in the United Nations 2030 Program for Sustainable Advancement.
The perfect prospects for the Swedish Institute Scholarships program for Worldwide Experts are figured out yet young specialists with prominent scholastic records, strong work and management experience, enthusiasm to contribute towards sustainable advancement in their own nation, and a crystal clear yet succinct understanding relating to the benefits of a Swedish research study program.
Swedish Institute Scholarship Protection and Advantages
- The tuition cost is straight paid by the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Sweden to the Swedish university.
- The overall expense of living in Sweden (roughly SEK 10,000/ month) will be straight supplied to you.
- A travel allowance of roughly SEK 15,000 will be supplied to you straight. Nevertheless, the travel allowance will just be paid when at the start of the program. (Note that the travel allowance will not be supplied to the trainees or specialists who’re currently living in Sweden).
- The program offers health along with mishap insurance coverage.
- Subscription of the Network for Future Global Leaders– A platform that permits you to establish effective expert abilities and construct a broad network of partners throughout your time in Sweden.
- Subscription of the Alumni Network after you have actually finished– A platform that permits you to continue your advancement and networking even after the duration of your scholarship.
The Swedish Institute Scholarship Eligibility
- You need to have work experience of a minimum of 3,000 hours.
- You need to have some sort of management abilities acquired by your work experience.
- You need to have the resources to be able to pay the expense of the tuition to the Swedish university you’re using into.
- You need to have effectively followed the admission treatment.
- You need to come from among the list below nations: Nepal, Sri Lanka, Cameroon, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Ghana, Tanzania, Brazil, Bolivia, Morocco, Sudan, Nigeria, Rwanda, Cambodia, Peru, Vietnam, Uganda, Jordan, Malawi, Zambia, Honduras, Colombia, Ecuador, Egypt, Gambia, Philippines, Liberia, Guatemala, Indonesia, Ethiopia, Kenya, Myanmar (Burma), Tunisia, Zimbabwe. (Note that the conditions might vary in case of double citizenship).
How to make an application for the Swedish Institute Scholarship?
- You need to make use of the inspiration letter.
- You need to make use of the design template for CV, individual declaration
- You need to make use of the SISGP letter of recommendation type offered at the SISGP site based upon your previous work experience. (In case of any kind of participation with any kind of civil company or network, make use of another SISGP letter of recommendation for a plus point).
- You need to make use of the evidence of work along with management experience type offered at the SISGP site.
( Keep in mind that the kinds need to be typed, printed, signed and marked by a notary or a refereed company)
- You need to connect a copy of your passport consisting of all of your individual info (name, citizenship along with your photo).
Swedish Institute Scholarship due date
The due date for the Swedish Institute scholarship is February 14, 2019.
Additionally, the Swedish Institute scholarship is provided throughout of the master’s program (a 1 year program or a two-year program). Besides, the scholarship is granted just for the programs that begin in the Fall.
Given that, the competitors for the SISGP is way expensive today, we advise that you watch on other scholarship programs also.