Due Date: January 15 and February 14, 2019
Applications for the Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals (SISGP) Program are open. The program provides a distinct chance for worldwide experts to establish expertly and academically, to experience Swedish society and culture, and to construct a lasting relationship with Sweden and with each other.
The objective is to make it possible for the scholarship holders to play an active function in the favorable advancement of the societies in which they live. Perfect prospects are enthusiastic young experts with scholastic credentials, showed work and management experience, aspiration to make a distinction by dealing with problems which add to a simply and sustainable advancement in their nation in a long term point of view, and a clear concept of how a research study program in Sweden would benefit their nation.
Do you have aspiration, management experience and a strong expert background? You might study for a master’s degree in Sweden on a fully-funded Swedish Institute scholarship.
The Swedish Institute (SI) is has actually released the Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals (SISGP), a brand-new scholarship program which changes Swedish Institute Research Study Scholarships (SISS) SISGP provides scholarships to a a great deal of master’s programs beginning in the fall term 2019.
An approximated 300 scholarships will be readily available for full-time master’s research studies in Sweden beginning in the fall term2019 Normally 1-2 % of the candidates are granted a SISGP scholarship.
The scholarship is planned for full-time 1 year or two-year master’s programs, and is just granted for programs beginning in the fall term. The scholarship is approved for one scholastic year (2 terms) at a time. It will be extended for programs longer than 2 terms, supplied that the trainee has actually passed his/her courses/credits.
The scholarship covers:
- Tuition costs: straight paid to the Swedish university by us
- Living costs of SEK 10,000/ month
- Travel grant of SEK 15,000 *
- Insurance coverage versus disease and mishap
- Subscription of the SI Network for Future Global Leaders (NFGL) — a platform to grow expertly and construct your network while in Sweden
- Subscription of the SI Alumni Network after your scholarship duration– a platform for ongoing networking and more expert advancement
* The travel grant is a one-time payment for the whole research study duration. The grant is not relevant to trainees currently residing in Sweden.
- Work experience: You need to have minimum of 3,000 hours of shown work.
- Management experience: You need to have shown management experience from your present or previous work.
- University admissions: You need to be responsible to pay tuition costs to Swedish universities, have actually followed the actions of university admission, and be confessed to among the qualified master’s programs by 4 April 2019.
- Nation of citizenship: You need to be a resident of a nation that is qualified for the scholarship program.
- Other eligibility requirements: There are likewise conditions relating to double citizenship, previous house and research studies in Sweden, and more.
Concern will be offered to candidates with a strong and appropriate expert background and showed management experience.
Bangladesh, Bolivia, Brazil, Cambodia, Cameroon, Colombia, Ecuador, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Guatemala, Honduras, Indonesia, Jordan, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Morocco, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Rwanda, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe
A total application need to include:
- a finished inspiration letter
- a CV
- 2 legitimate and finished letters of recommendation
- legitimate and finished evidence of work and management experience
- a copy of your legitimate passport
How to Use
- To start with, request a master’s program at universityadmissions.se, in between 16 October 2018– 15 January2019
- Only master’s programs that are on the list of master’s programs are qualified for SISGP.
- University Admissions is the nationwide online application service which manages admissions to universities in Sweden. It is an independent company unrelated to the Swedish Institute (SI). The eligibility and application treatment for SI scholarships and for university admissions are various.
- As soon as you have actually sent your application to the master’s program( s), you will get an individual application number including 8 digits. Conserve the number as you will require it when using to SISGP.
- 1 February 2019 is due date for invoice of application charge and supporting files that are needed by University Admissions. The application charge is non-refundable.
- If you missed out on the due dates or stopped working to follow the application treatment at University Admissions, you will not be qualified for an SI scholarship.
- Obtain an SI scholarship in between 4-14 February 2019, follow the directions listed below.
- After you have actually finished your application to a master’s program you can request an SI scholarship. See more info about needed files and forms/templates above.
- Throughout the application duration 4-14 February 2019, send the needed files digitally through their online application website.
- The online application website is open from 00: 00 CET 4 February 2019 to 23: 59 CET 14 February2019 Access to the online application website will be readily available on this page listed below throughout the application duration.
If your application is missing out on among the needed files above, it will be disqualified.
For more details, go to Swedish Institute