Due Date: January 15, 2020 (Admission)
Do you have aspiration, management experience and a strong expert background? You might study for a master’s degree in Sweden on a fully-funded Swedish Institute scholarship. Get the Swedish Institute Scholarships for Worldwide Experts 2020.
The Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals (SISGP) program becomes part of the Swedish federal government’s global awards plan focused on establishing international leaders who will add to the United Nations 2030 Program for Sustainable Advancement. It is moneyed by the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Sweden and administered by the Swedish Institute (SI). The program uses a special chance for international specialists to establish expertly and academically, to experience Swedish society and culture, and to construct a lasting relationship with Sweden and with each other.
The objective is to make it possible for the scholarship holders to play an active function in the favorable advancement of the societies in which they live. Perfect prospects are enthusiastic young specialists with scholastic certifications, showed work and management experience, aspiration to make a distinction by dealing with problems which add to a simply and sustainable advancement in their nation in a long term viewpoint, and a clear concept of how a research study program in Sweden would benefit their nation.
The scholarship covers:
- Tuition charges: pay straight to the Swedish university by SI
- Living costs of SEK 10,00 0/month
- Travel grant of SEK 15,00 0
- Insurance coverage versus disease and mishap
- Subscription of the SI Network for Future Global Leaders (NFGL)– a platform to assist you grow expertly and construct your
- network while in Sweden
- Subscription of the SI Alumni Network after your scholarship duration– a platform for ongoing networking and additional expert advancement
The travel grant is a one-time payment for the whole research study duration. The grant is not relevant to trainees currently residing in Sweden.
- You need to have minimum of 3,00 0 hours of shown work
- You need to have shown management experience from your present or previous work
- You need to be a person of a nation that is qualified for the scholarship program
- The master’s research studies need to be qualified for SI scholarships
- You need to be responsible to pay tuition charges to Swedish universities, have actually followed the actions of university admission, and be confessed to among the qualified master’s programs by 3 April 2020.
- Get a master’s program at university admissions: 16 OCT 2019– 15 JAN 2020
- Make An Application For an SISGP scholarship 10 FEB 2020– 20 FEB 2020
- Notices from University Admissions 3 APR 2020
- Statement of 300 effective SI scholarship receivers 24 APR 2020
Get a master’s program at universityadmissions.se
To learn more, check out SISGP