Due Date: February 5, 2019
Look For the Swedish Institute She Business Owners Management Program 2019 The She Business owners is a management program for extremely inspired ladies business owners in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) who are developing effective and sustainable organisations with the possible to make a distinction in their societies.
She Business owners is an useful and hands-on management training based upon genuine organisation experiences and collective knowing. The program supplies concrete tools, insights and connections for individuals who wish to grow their organisations and establish both as business owners and as leaders. The program runs over 4 months with 2 different assemblies (modules) occurring in the city of Stockholm– among Europe’s leading centers for business owners.
She Business owners is comprised of 2 different modules throughout the years. In in between the modules, you will likewise have regular monthly online follow-ups with your coach. Module 1 runs for 12 days and Module 2 for 7 days. Both modules will occur in Stockholm. It is an extensive program with complete everyday schedules and lots of night activities. All picked individuals will need to dedicate to taking part in all the activities of both Module 1 and 2
Module 1 (in Stockholm, Sweden, 9– 20 June 2019)
The module is established with an extremely useful method that enables you to use the lessons straight to your organisation. Interactive workshops and workshops will be integrated with training sessions with specialist coaches separately along with in smaller sized groups. At the end of Module 1, you will provide your organisation to a board of advisers including senior business owners and organisation consultants.
Module 2 ( in Stockholm, Sweden, 15– 21 September 2019)
The focus throughout module 2 will be to keep, construct and broaden the network, to continue the knowing journey and to act on the advancement of the work up until now. You will continue to construct on your entrepreneurial and management abilities through workshops, workshops and conferences with.
- The chance to strategy and strategise for your organisation in a motivating and collective knowing environment
- Routine assistance and input through sessions with specialist coaches on a specific level along with through group training
- Increased understanding on subjects such as organisation advancement, interaction, sales, branding, organisation development, growing through collaborations, financing and financing
- Brand-new viewpoints on accountable and sustainable organisation practices from a social and an ecological point of view, along with concrete tools for determining your worth production
- Increased self-awareness as a leader and a deepened understanding of how to construct reliable and inspired groups
- A strong and active network of likeminded ladies business owners
Expenses covered and organized by Swedish Institute
- Training and material
- Lodging, food and domestic transportation throughout the program
- Flight tickets to and from module 1 and 2
- Insurance coverage covering severe health problem and mishap when in Sweden
- Visa expenses
You are welcome to send your application if you are a female business owner in between the age of 22 and 45 with a company that:
- Is currently functional;-LRB- ***************).
- Has the possible to establish an economically sustainable organisation design, produce a favorable social effect, and add to the Sustainable Advancement Objectives;-LRB- ***************).
- Is based in Algeria, Egypt, Tunisia, Iran, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco or Palestine.
In addition you must:
- Have a skilled command of both composed and spoken English;-LRB- **************) Want to pay it forward by contributing a minimum of 2 hours of pro bono mentorship to a junior business owner in your house nation throughout the program.
Just candidates who have actually sent a total application will be thought about for the program. These are the actions in the application procedure:
- Download and complete the She Business Owners 2019 application
- Go to the application website
- Publish the finished application in English, including your contact information and the contact information of one referral individual
- Publish an upgraded CV in English
- Publish a picture (elective).
To learn more, see Swedish Institute