Deadline: February 2, 2021
Do you want to take your businesses to a new level and develop both as an entrepreneur and a leader? Become part of a strong network of women entrepreneurs in the Middle East and North Africa region through the She Entrepreneurs Leadership Program 2021.
She Entrepreneurs is a leadership program for highly motivated women entrepreneurs in the Middle East and North Africa region who are building successful and sustainable businesses with the potential to make a difference in their societies. In the past nine years that the program has been running, many successful entrepreneurs received support that helped them expand.
She Entrepreneurs is a practical and hands-on leadership training based on real business experiences, collaborative learning and participant-centric design. The program provides tangible tools, insights and connections for participants who want to grow their businesses and develop as entrepreneurs, as well as leaders. The program runs over six months with interactive online seminars and regular mentor support followed by one on-site meeting in Stockholm in October 2021. The on-site meeting will take place if the global pandemic situation allows, and of course with all necessary precautions.
Costs covered and arranged by Swedish Institute
- Training and content
- Accommodation, food and domestic transport during the program in Stockholm
- Flight tickets to and from on-site meeting in Stockholm
- Insurance covering acute illness and accident when in Sweden
- Visa expenses exceeding 500 SEK (approx USD 60)
Costs covered and arranged by you
- Domestic travel / airport transfer in your home country
- Visa expenses below 500 SEK (approx USD 60)
- Open to woman entrepreneurs between the age of 22 and 45 (born 1975 – 1999) with a business that:
- is already operational and ready to expand;
- has the potential to develop a financially sustainable business model, generate a positive social impact, and contribute to the Sustainable Development Goals;
- is based in Algeria, Egypt, Iran, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Palestine or Tunisia.
- In addition, you should:
- have a proficient command of both written and spoken English;
- be willing to pay it forward by contributing at least two hours of pro bono mentorship to a junior entrepreneur in your home country during the program.
Each application is evaluated according to the following criteria:
- The potential of the applicant’s business (to develop a financially sustainable business model and contribute to the Sustainable Development Goals)
- The applicant’s drive, motivation and commitment.
Only applicants who have submitted a complete application will be considered for the program. These are the steps in the application process:
- Download and fill out the She Entrepreneurs 2021 Application form.
- Go to the application portal.
- Upload the completed application form in English, including your contact details and the contact details of one reference person.
- Upload an updated CV in English.
- Upload a photo (not compulsory).
For more information, visit She Entrepreneurs.