Application Due Date: February 5th 2019
Do you wish to take your services to a brand-new level and establish both as a business owner and a leader? Enter into a strong network of females business owners in the Middle East and North Africa area through our management program.
She Business Owners is a management program for extremely determined females business owners in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) who are constructing effective and sustainable services with the prospective to make a distinction in their societies.
She Business owners is an useful and hands-on management training.
based upon genuine service experiences and collective knowing. The.
program offers concrete tools, insights and connections for.
individuals who wish to grow their services and establish both as.
business owners and as leaders.
The program runs over 4 months with 2 different assemblies.
( modules) happening in the city of Stockholm– among Europe’s.
leading centers for business owners.
If you are all set to take your service to the next level and wish to enter into a strong network of likeminded females that can support and influence you on your journey– then She Business owners is the program for you.
You are welcome to send your application if you are a female business owner in between the age of 22 and 45 with an organisation that:
- is currently functional;-LRB- *****************).
- has the prospective to establish an economically sustainable service design, produce a favorable social effect, and add to the Sustainable Advancement Objectives;-LRB- *****************).
- is based in Algeria, Egypt, Tunisia, Iran, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco or Palestine.
In addition you ought to:
- have a competent command of both composed and spoken English;-LRB- *****************).
- want to pay it forward by contributing a minimum of 2 hours of.
pro bono mentorship to a junior business owner in your house nation throughout.
She Business owners will offer you:
- The chance to strategy and strategise for your service in a motivating and collective knowing environment.
- Routine assistance and input through sessions with professional coaches on a private level along with through group training.
- Increased understanding on subjects such as service advancement, interaction, sales, branding, service development, growing through collaborations, financing and financing
- Brand-new point of views on accountable and sustainable service practices from a social and an ecological viewpoint, along with concrete tools for determining your worth production.
- Increased self-awareness as a leader and a deepened understanding of how to develop efficient and determined groups.
- A strong and active network of likeminded females business owners.
Expenses covered and set up by Swedish Institute
- Training and material
- Lodging, food and domestic transportation throughout the program
- Flight tickets to and from module 1 and 2
- Insurance coverage covering severe disease and mishap when in Sweden
- Visa expenses
Expenses covered and set up by you
- Domestic travel/ airport transfer in your house nation
She Business owners is comprised of 2 different modules throughout the years.
In in between the modules, you will likewise have regular monthly online follow-ups.
with your coach. Module 1 runs for 12 days and Module 2 for 7 days.
Both modules will occur in Stockholm. It is an extensive program.
with complete day-to-day schedules and lots of night activities. All chosen.
individuals will need to dedicate to taking part in all the activities.
of both Module 1 and 2
Module 1 (in Stockholm, Sweden, 9– 20 June 2019)
The module is established with an extremely useful method that.
permits you to use the lessons straight to your service. Interactive.
workshops and workshops will be integrated with training sessions with.
professional coaches separately along with in smaller sized groups. At the end of.
Module 1, you will provide your service to a board of advisers consisting.
of senior business owners and service consultants.
Module 2 ( in Stockholm, Sweden, 15– 21 September 2019)
The focus throughout module 2 will be to keep, develop and broaden the network, to continue the knowing journey and to act on the advancement of the work up until now. You will continue to develop on your entrepreneurial and management abilities through workshops, workshops and conferences with.
How to Use
candidates who have actually sent a total application will be thought about.
for the program. These are the actions in the application procedure:
- Download and complete the She Business Owners 2019 application
- Go to the application website
- Upload the finished application in English, including your contact information and the contact information of one recommendation individual
- Upload an upgraded CV in English
- Upload a picture (elective).
Swedish Institute selects a choice committee including senior.
business owners and field professionals along with personnel from SI. Each.
application is assessed by 2 various members of the choice.
Each application is assessed according to the following requirements:
- The capacity of the candidate’s service (to establish an economically sustainable service design and add to the Sustainable Advancement Objectives)
- The candidate’s drive, inspiration and dedication.