Application Due Date: January 24 th 2019
Imaginative Force funds jobs of this kind.
It is a financing program for worldwide jobs. It is open to Swedish organisations and their partners in our target nations who work though media or the arts to reinforce democracy, human rights and liberty of expression. It provides 2 kinds of grant:
Seed Financing is offered for performing a little task or for preparing a bigger task for which you prepare to look for financing. You and your worldwide partner can make an application for as much as SEK 100,000 for an effort which needs to be finished within 12 months of financing being given. We advise that you make an application for seed financing prior to you make an application for a grant for a bigger collective task.
Collective Jobs are bigger jobs which must include understanding exchange, capability structure or approach advancement. We advise that you make an application for this kind of grant to scale-up a task which has actually formerly gotten seed financing. You and your worldwide partner can make an application for as much as SEK 500,000 per 12- month duration. A task might last 24 months at a lot of from financing being given (to put it simply, you can make an application for max. SEK 1 million).
- Any kind of organisation which is signed up in Sweden.
- Your organisation need to have been signed up for a minimum of one year (for seed financing) or more years (for collective jobs).
- You need to compose your application collectively with a partner organisation in one (or more) of the Creative Force target nations (see listed below).
In Africa and Middle East & North Africa (MENA):
Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, Somalia, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia
Algeria, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen
In Eastern Europe & Turkey:
Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldavia, Ukraine and Turkey
Jobs must typically occur completely in the target nation or in both Sweden and the target nation. Please keep in mind that the Swedish Ministry for Foreign Affairs encourages versus taking a trip to specific nations (or areas within nations). Details can be discovered on the ministry’s site(in Swedish). An Innovative Force task might consist of partners or individuals from such nations, however the task ought to be performed in another target nation or in Sweden.
Inspect whether your task appropriates for Creative Force.
- Your task utilizes media or the arts as a way to reinforce democracy, liberty of expression and human rights in the target nations.
- Your task satisfies the particular Creative Force program goals for the nation( s) you wish to deal with.
- Your task must be based upon an exchange of understanding or finest practice in between partners. This can be attained, for instance, by ways of training courses or comparable chances where individuals collaborate to establish brand-new approaches or innovations.
- Your task targets representatives of modification in the partner nation( s) who wish to discover brand-new abilities or utilize brand-new innovations to assist them in their efforts to produce modification.
- Your task’s accomplishments will continue to spread out and have an effect after the task has actually completed.
% fe;-LRB- *****************************) Organisation evaluation Collaborative Projects
% fe;-LRB- ******************************) Threat analysis (collective jobs just)
For More Details: