Due Date: October 31, 2018
The Swiss-African Research Study Cooperation (SARECO) welcomes applications for the SWISS Africa Company Advancement Program If you are a business owner or a start-up from an Sub-Saharan African development center in the field of Mobile health, Pharmacometrics, Ingenious Funding or Digital Liberal arts then sign up with the Swiss Sub-Saharan company advancement program.
It intends to improve the entrepreneurial knowledge and direct exposure of Sub-Saharan college students– business owners looking for development chances by providing a special program bringing business owners to development hotspot in Nairobi and Switzerland.
Used complimentary of charge to enthusiastic young business owners, this extremely competitive program consists of a 3-days workshop for sophisticated development business owners, and for the leading 8 prospects, a 4 days extreme company advancement Endeavor Leaders program in the Swiss start-up and company community.
- 3-days workshop in Nairobi.
- Day 1: Discover to provide a special client worth and specify a striking company strategy
- Day 2: Forming a winning group and safe financing for development
- Day 3: Master a persuading pitch and specific training sessions.
- Discussion to an African– Swiss jury and choice of 8 prospects for a 4-days action loaded entrepreneurial advancement week in Switzerland.
The program is complimentary of charge. Lodging expenditures on website in Nairobi are covered by the program. For the Swiss week, flights, transportation and lodging in Switzerland are likewise covered by the program.
- Open to finish trainees– business owners and start-ups from Sub-Saharan African development centers, with a strong link to academic community, establishing product and services in the fields of mobile health, pharmacometrics, ingenious funding and digital humanities/knowledge transfer.
- Candidates’ task or business need to be based upon research study or innovation established at a regional university/research institute.
For additional information, see SWISS Africa