Due Date: July 31, 2019
Bring your science based start-up to the next level! Maximise the capacity of your growing start-up with a fast-track Afro-Swiss velocity program. If you are a business owner with scholastic background or a start-up from a Sub-Saharan African development center in the field of Mobile health, Pharmacometrics, Ingenious Funding or Digital Liberal arts (understanding transfer) then sign up with the Swiss Africa Company and Development Effort 2019.
The Swiss Africa Company Development Effort (SABII) intends to increase the entrepreneurial knowledge and direct exposure of Sub-Saharan college students– business owners looking for development chances by providing a distinct program bringing business owners to development hotspot in Addis Ababa and Switzerland.
Provided totally free of charge to enthusiastic young business owners with scholastic background, this extremely competitive program makes up a 3-days workshop for innovative development business owners, and for the leading 8 prospects, a 4 days extreme organisation advancement program in the Swiss start-up and organisation community.
3-days workshop in Addis Abeba
- Day 1: Discover to provide a distinct client worth and specify a striking organisation strategy
- Day 2: Forming a winning group and safe and secure financing for development
- Day 3: Master a persuading pitch and specific training sessions.
Discussion to an African– Swiss jury and choice of 8 prospects for a 4-days action loaded entrepreneurial advancement week in Switzerland.
- The program is totally free of charge. Lodging costs on website in Addis Ababa are covered by the program. For the Swiss week, flights, transportation and lodging in Switzerland will likewise be covered by the program.
- Open to finish trainees– business owners and start-ups from Sub-Saharan African development centers, with a strong link to academic community, establishing services or products in the fields of mobile health, pharmacometrics, ingenious funding and digital liberal arts (understanding transfer).
- Your task or business should be based upon research study or innovation established at a regional university/research institute.
For more details, check out Swiss Africa Company and Development Effort