Application Due Date: October 31 st 2018
Maximise the capacity of your growing start-up with a fast-track Afro-Swiss velocity program.
If you are a business owner or a start-up from an Sub-Saharan African development center in the field of Mobile health, Pharmacometrics, Ingenious Funding or Digital Liberal Arts then sign up with the Swiss Sub-Saharan company advancement program.
The Swiss– Sub-Saharan company advancement program (SSABDP) intends to improve the entrepreneurial knowledge and direct exposure of Sub-Saharan college students– business owners looking for development chances by providing a special program bringing business owners to development hotspot in Nairobi and Switzerland.
Used totally free of charge to enthusiastic young business owners, this extremely competitive program makes up a 3-days workshop for sophisticated development business owners, and for the leading 8 prospects, a 4 days extreme company advancement Endeavor Leaders program in the Swiss start-up and company community.
- Open to finish trainees– business owners and start-ups from Sub-Saharan African development centers, with a strong link to academic community, establishing services or products in the fields of mobile health, pharmacometrics, ingenious funding and digital humanities/knowledge transfer.
- Your job or business should be based upon research study or innovation established at a regional university/research institute.
3-days workshop in Nairobi
Day 1: Find out to provide a special client worth and specify a striking company strategy
Day 2: Forming a winning group and safe financing for development
Day 3: Master a persuading pitch and private training sessions.
Discussion to an African– Swiss jury and choice of 8 prospects for a 4-days action loaded entrepreneurial advancement week in Switzerland.
- The program is totally free of charge.
- Lodging expenditures on website in Nairobi are covered by the program.
- For the Swiss week, flights, transportation and lodging in Switzerland are likewise covered by the program.
To Learn More: