Application Due Date: March 15,2019
Global education and training has actually long been among the TaiwanICDF’s core operations, amongst numerous others. Personnels advancement programs play a crucial function in helping partner nations accomplish sustainable advancement, and education is an essential system for training labor forces in establishing nations. The TaiwanICDF offers scholarships for college and has actually established undergraduate, graduate and Ph.D. programs in cooperation with distinguished partner universities in Taiwan.
Privileges: The TaiwanICDF offers each scholarship recipient with a complete scholarship, consisting of return air travel, real estate, tuition and credit charges, insurance coverage, book expenses and a regular monthly allowance.
A candidate should:
- Be a person of a nation on the List of Countries Qualified for TaiwanICDF Scholarship, and please any particular requirements developed by his/her nation and/or federal government of citizenship.
- Neither be a nationwide of the Republic of China (Taiwan) nor an abroad compatriot trainee.
- Please the admission requirements of the partner university to which she or he has actually used to study under a TaiwanICDF scholarship.
- Have the ability to please all requirements for a Citizen Visa (Code: FS) set by the Bureau of Consular Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and an Alien Local Certificate (ARC) set by the Ministry of the Interior, of the ROC (Taiwan) federal government (this implies that the TaiwanICDF can withdraw a scholarship used if a candidate can not please the visa requirements).
- Upon accepting a TaiwanICDF scholarship, not hold any other ROC (Taiwan) government-sponsored scholarship (such as the Taiwan Scholarship) in the exact same scholastic year in which the TaiwanICDF scholarship would be because of begin.
- Not be getting another TaiwanICDF scholarship in unbroken succession– to get a 2018 scholarship, candidates who have actually currently held a TaiwanICDF scholarship, MOFA’s Taiwan Scholarship or an MOE scholarship should have finished prior to July 31, 2017.
- Have actually never ever had actually any scholarship withdrawed by any ROC (Taiwan) federal government company or associated organization, nor been expelled from any Taiwanese university.
- Note: All Undergraduate Programs just accept applications sent by people of allied nations of ROC( Taiwan).
The yearly application duration runs, in concept, from January 1 to March15 For 2019 Scholarship program, the application duration ranges from January 1 to March 15, 2019.
ought to send the files noted below to the ROC (Taiwan) Embassy/.
Consulate General/ Agent Workplace in their nation. Candidates.
should guarantee that they send precise and total documents;.
failure to do so will lead to the application not being processed.
likewise note: 1. Late submissions will not be accepted and/or processed.
2. All Undergrad Programs just accept applications sent by.
people of allied nations of ROC( Taiwan).
- A copy of candidate’s passport or other file revealing evidence of citizenship.
- A copy of candidate’s highest-level diploma and scholastic records.
A copy of candidate’s English efficiency certificate.
note: This implies a TOEFL test rating or that of another acknowledged.
English efficiency examination, or files licensing that the candidate has.
finished from a program where all courses were taught in English.
Candidates who are not able to supply such evidence of English efficiency.
due to unique scenarios might be examined for English efficiency by.
an ROC (Taiwan) Embassy/ Consulate General/ Agent Workplace through.
interview or other kinds of screening. Candidates whose main nationwide.
language is English are exempt from requiring to provide these files.
- 2 letters of referral.
- Any other files particularly asked for by an ROC (Taiwan) Embassy/ Consulate General/ Agent Workplace.
To Learn More: