Application Deadline: May 3rd 2020
Are you ready to shape the digital future? Are you a creative entrepreneur who is passionate about the media landscape and data-driven business models?
TMB is looking for talents with entrepreneurial, innovative mindsets to participate in our international networking event, Talent Meets Bertelsmann 2020, from June 29 to July 1. Tackle the challenges and opportunities of digitalization and participate in exciting workshops. Work hand in hand with experienced Bertelsmann entrepreneurs on key business ideas and present your results in front of a jury of Bertelsmann executives. Join Talent Meets Bertelsmann and gain an in-depth insight into one of the biggest media companies in the world.
TMB cover the costs of your hotel room for two nights from June 29 to July 1, 2020, as well as your travel expenses: up to €300 for students from European schools and up to €500 for students from non-European schools.
During these three days, you will:
- Participate in workshops tackling the challenges of digitalization,
- Work hand in hand with experienced Bertelsmann entrepreneurs,
- Present your business ideas to members of the board at Bertelsmann,
- With a little luck, win a great prize for the best idea and design.
As a participant, you will benefit from:
- Expanding your network with new friends and helpful contacts,
- Attending a party to be remembered, including a live act,
- Receiving individual career consulting,
- Becoming a lifelong member of the Talent Meets Bertelsmann network,
- Having your accommodation and travel expenses covered*.
We will be happy to invite you to come to Berlin if you:
- Are pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, an MBA or a Ph.D. in business, economics, humanities, media management, journalism, business analytics or informatics, or related fields, and have a keen interest in media and data science,
- Have gained experience in projects outside academia that demonstrate your passion for business, tech and creativity, as well as their interplay,
- Have displayed above-average academic performance and have strong analytical and communication skills,
- Speak and write English fluently.
For More Information: