Due Date: June 11, 2019
Entries are welcomed for the Taylor Wessing Photographic Picture Reward 2019 The Taylor Wessing Photographic Picture Reward is the prominent worldwide photographic picture competitors, which commemorates and promotes the best in modern picture photography.
Arranged by the National Picture Gallery, London, the Reward has actually developed a credibility for imagination and quality, with works sent by a variety of professional photographers, from leading experts to gifted beginners and the most interesting emerging artists. Professional photographers are motivated to analyze ‘picture’ in its largest sense of ‘photography worried about depicting individuals with a focus on their identity as people.’
- The winner of the competitors will get ₤15,000 In addition the judges, at their discretion, will award prize money to several shortlisted professional photographers.
- All picked works will appear in the exhibit brochure.
- Open to everybody aged 18 of age or over on January 1, 2018;-LRB- **************).
- Candidate might be from any nation all over the world;-LRB- **************).
- Each professional photographer can send as much as 6 photos.
To learn more, go to Taylor Wessing Photographic Picture Reward