Due Date: March 7, 2019
Applications for the TDR Scientific and Research Study Advancement Fellowship 2019 are now open. TDR offers fellowships for early- to mid-career scientists and scientific trial personnel (e.g. clinicians, pharmacists, medical statisticians, information supervisors, other health scientists) in low- and middle-income nations (LMICs) to discover how to carry out scientific trials.
Effective candidates are put for 12 months in host training companies (pharmaceutical business, item advancement collaborations (PDPs) or research study companies) and after that get a reintegration prepare for 12 months at their house organization.
- The grant covers one economy class return air ticket (house– host training company– house); a regular monthly stipend of roughly United States $4,000; a one-time allowance of United States $1,500 for instructional assistance products; medical insurance and assistance to go to pertinent conferences throughout the course of the fellowship, approximately an optimum quantity of United States $3,000, and access to an alumni site and to the Expert Subscription Plan for scientific trialists site
- A break at 6 months of fellowship might be used to the fellow to go back to their house organization to provide to their peers the gotten training and clinical development made
- The grant likewise consists of provisionary funds for reintegration, conditional upon the approval of a development report and reintegration strategy
- Candidate should be a post-graduate (MSc or PhD) or medical graduate with scientific and/or research study experience in contagious illness;-LRB- ***************).
- Have actually gotten their very first degree within 15 years of submission of the application;-LRB- ***************).
- Have actually been a scientist or scientific team member used for the last 12 months in an organization with an authorized legal entity in an Low- and middle-income nation carrying out scientific contagious illness research study;-LRB- ***************).
- Be both a resident and a local in a Low- and middle-income nation.
The application should be accompanied by the following files:
- A recommendation from the Director of the candidate’s house organization affirming the capability of the candidate to effectively carry out the training proposed and licensing that the candidate, if picked, will be economically supported as a leave of lack. The Director has likewise to suggest how the proposed training will reinforce the organization’s ability, to carry out scientific research study upon return of the fellow.
- A recommendation letter from 2 senior scientists/professors that includes their complete name, address, phone number, telephone number and e-mail address. Please scan and consist of these with the application.
To find out more, see TDR Scientific and Research Study Advancement Fellowship