Due Date: April 16, 2019
Applications are open for the Teach for Nigeria Fellowship Program 2019 The Fellowship is a 2 year full-time paid dedication in which the most exceptional graduates and specialists are positioned to teach in Nigeria’s underserved schools in low- earnings neighborhoods.
The Teach For Nigeria Fellowship is a transformational management program that gears up Fellows with transferable management abilities to result modification beyond the class in the neighborhoods served. Teach For Nigeria will work non-stop to make sure that all Fellows have the understanding and abilities required to lead their trainees towards accomplishment.
The Teach For Nigeria Fellowship starts with a six-week domestic training program. Here, Fellows are exposed to curriculum, lesson preparation, and class assistance and trainee evaluations to name a few modules, sessions and secrets to effective mentor.
As a Teach For Nigeria Fellow, you belong of motion of young leaders working to get rid of instructional injustice. In addition, these are a few of the advantages of being a Fellow:
- Chance to be part of a motion that is altering lives which will alter society
- Substantial management advancement training
- Extensive instructor training
- Genuine duty from the first day
- Task and internship chances throughout and post Fellowship
- Chance to be a part of an international network of modification representatives from throughout 42 nations
- Access to a Mentoring Program, using a special chance to attain expert and individual advancement
- Access to expert advancement and network of fans
- Continuous management advancement, training, organisation training and abilities workshops
- Chance to develop and carry out a social modification job
- A stipend for 2 years consisting of throughout the school vacations.
- Teach for Nigeria fellows are residents of Nigeria or of Nigerian origin. Teach for Nigeria is open to Nigerians who after the program can be a contributing modification to education in Nigeria;-LRB- **************).
- They are trying to find people with different levels of experience consisting of current graduates, working youth, experienced specialists and business owners;-LRB- **************).
- Candidates need to hold a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and be more youthful than 35.
To learn more, check out Teach For Nigeria Fellowship