Application Deadline:May 23, 2020.
The Teach For Nigeria Fellowship program is a 2 year full-time paid commitment that is designed to build a movement of leaders who will work towards eliminating educational inequity in Nigeria.
As a Fellow, you will set targets and work towards ambitious goals that will put your students on a different life path. The experience will not only develop your leadership skills but also give you first-hand exposure to the educational crisis in our country. It will help you develop an awareness of the wider issues relating to educational inequity – and deepen your understanding of their potential solutions.
Through the two years Fellows receive ongoing support through a combination of in-person training sessions, leadership forums, as well as online training courses and resources. Additionally, we will build partnerships with key public and private sector entities in order to develop pathways to accelerate alumni leadership in critical areas.
After the two-year program and as an Alumni, you will be supported to use these skills and knowledge to advocate for and lead educational reform in whichever path you choose.
1. Opportunity to be part of a movement that is changing lives and that will change society
2. Extensive leadership development training
3. Intensive teacher training
4. Real responsibility from day one
5. Opportunity to be a part of a global network of change agents from across 52 countries
6. Access to a Mentoring Programme, offering a unique opportunity to achieve professional and personal development
7. Access to professional development and network of supporters
8. Ongoing leadership development, coaching, business training and skills workshops
9. Opportunity to design and implement a social change project
10. A stipend for two years including during the school holidays.
First Application Deadline: April 4, 2020.
Second Application Deadline: May 23, 2020.
The Teach For Nigeria team will review the applications of prospective fellows and if successful, the candidates will be invited to write an online test and thereafter attend an assessment day in Lagos and Kaduna. If successful, an offer will be made to join the fellowship.
For More Information: