TEDxJohannesburg, with the assistance of International Person, is trying to find 100 concepts by 100 millennials to commemorate to commemorate the centenary of our cherished Tata Madiba. Are you a millennial? Do you have a concept that could shake the world? Apply to sign up with TEDxJohannesburg’s online mentorship program, and press your concept to the next level.
They are trying to find 100 concepts by 100 millennials to commemorate to commemorate 100 years given that Nelson Rholihlahla Mandela marched into the world to shake it, and press the mankind forward. This group, born after 1984, and based in any city in Africa, will form the associate for TEDxJohannesburg’s 2019 activation: 100 Concepts100 Millenials — an online mentorship program ranging from January to December 2019.
Could you be among the 100? Here’s what you might get:
- An ensured ticket to TEDxJohannesburg 2018: Translating Achievement, occurring on 30 November 2018
- An opportunity to win double tickets to the International Person Celebration: Mandela 100, occurring on 2 December at FNB Arena in Johannesburg
- Have your concept profiled at TEDxJohannesburg 2018: Translating Achievement
- Use TEDxJohannesburg’s network of remarkable contacts and proficiency
- Take Part In a 12- month TEDxJohannesburg, community-led mentorship program
They’re trying to find manageable, scalable, replicable concepts that react to mankind’s most important obstacles, as specified by the United Country’s Sustainable Advancement Goals. These concepts might produce wealth, and much-needed tasks. Or they might just open individuals’s minds to brand-new thinking that alters paradigms, and shifts horizons. These concepts might manifest as items, services, projects, or effective brand-new efforts that stimulate motions.
Applications close on 30 October. Those selected will be informed no behind 15 November 2018.