Due Date: December 20, 2018
Applications are open for the TEF/IFRA Nigeria Supporting Entrepreneurship in Africa Program 2019 The program is a humanitarian effort whose objective is to recognize and empower young African business owners.
One Nigerian master trainee in Economics or Political Sciences of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) or the University of Ibadan (UI) will be chosen to carry out field research study in Nigeria and Kenya, beginning in January2019 The research study will focus on studying the effect of the “Supporting Entrepreneurship in Africa” program in the targeted nations.
The trainee will produce a master thesis providing the crucial research study findings along with a technical report to be sent to both TEF and IFRA. The effective candidate will partner with a French trainee beginning fieldwork in January 2019 in other African nations. Both trainees will compare their gathered information and exchange concepts.
- The effective candidate will be co-supervised by the IFRA group and the TEF structure;-LRB- ***************).
- He/She will be enhanced with a month-to-month stipend of 500 Euros over a duration of one year to fund his/her research study;-LRB- ***************).
- In addition, transportation and research study costs in the other targeted nation will be covered;-LRB- ***************).
- The trainee will have access to the TEF structure information and logistical assistance in Nigeria and Kenya.
- Open to Nigerian Master Trainees
- Candidates need to be a trainee in Economics or Political Sciences matriculated in UNILAG or UI for the 2018-2019 scholastic year.
Candidates need to email their CV and cover letter to [email protected]
For more details, go to TEF/IFRA