Application Due Date: Friday, May 31 th, 2019, 11: 59 pm (JST)
Tokyo International Conference on African Advancement (TICAD) is the leader advancement online forum on Africa led by the federal government of Japan given that 1993 and co-hosted by United Nations, United Nations Advancement Program (UNDP), World Bank and African Union Commission (AUC). The 7th top will be hung on 28 th– 30 th August, 2019 in Yokohama city, Japan.
At the event of TICAD 7, Japan International Cooperation.
Firm (JICA), United Nations Advancement Program (UNDP) and Japan.
External Trade Company (JETRO) will collectively prepare a pitching.
phase for qualified start-ups from African nations.
This occasion is a TICAD7’s main side occasions, and it will be a special chance for both start-ups using ingenious options to social obstacles in Africa and Japanese investors/corporations to look for possible investment/partnership.
JICA and UNDP are delighted to notify that the 2 companies.
will host chosen start-ups from Africa to stage their organisation designs.
throughout the side-event. A require applications is now open from eligible.
start-ups with list below conditions and information;-LRB- **********)
Pitching Date and Place:
Friday, 30 August 2019 at Pacifico Yokohama, Yokohama-City, Japan
- Company Classification:
TECH start-up with ingenious option to accomplish the Sustainable Advancement Objectives (SDGs)
- Year of Facility:
Developed in 2018 or earlier
- Financing Phase:
Evidence of the previous financing– Has actually ever raised over USD 50,000 financing
- Company Place:
- HQs is based in African nations
- Products/Services have actually been released in African market
- Other essential points:
- Passion/Will to get relation with Japanese financier( s) and/or partner( s) through involvement to this pitch occasion in TICAD7
- Offered to remain in Tokyo/Yokohama from 28 August to 31 August.
- The chosen finalist( s) will be welcomed to TICAD7 for the pitching on the phase in front of prospective investors/partners collected from numerous nations.
- Air tickets and lodgings for one workers from each business will be covered by JICA/UNDP.
How to Use:
Register With Google Type: http://bit.ly/TICAD7_pitchentryeng
JICA and UNDP, will establish an assessment committee to evaluate all propositions got. Concepts of fairness, stability and gender equality will be used. The requirements for the choice of winning propositions will concentrate on the eligibility check and the description of the issue and option offered by the organisation, with essential elements that are being thought about:
- Expediency and scalability of business design
- Effect on accomplishing SDGs
- Company Classification:
Notice will be made just to the chosen candidates for the next action(interview and file explanation).
For More Details: