Application Due Date: December 18 th 2018
AWEC is an unique, high-touch service and management knowing program that runs for 12 months. AWEC concentrates on used knowing and collective experiences to guarantee instant service effect and the development of a pan-African network of business owners, specialists and allies. AWEC is a driver for affecting not simply the private service or NGO, however whole neighborhoods all throughout the continent. In the program feedback from our present friend, 60% of individuals reported a boost in their level of service management competence and 50% reported a boost in earnings development.
AWEC welcomes variety and inclusivity. We motivate those who fulfill the following requirements to use:
- Ladies who were born in and do service in any African nation; members of the diaspora are welcome to use, however their service or NGO should have influence on the continent
- Developed business owners who show service clearness OR aiming business owners with clear service principles that they are dedicated to establishing and carrying out throughout our 12- month program
- Those thinking about advancing their service and management abilities, in addition to growing their business and their management abilities
- Self-starters who show enthusiasm, strength, management, cooperation, and compassion
- Efficiency in English, which is the main language the program
- AWEC is open to ladies business owners operating in any market
Effective individuals assist to develop our neighborhood by contributing their understanding and experience, gaining from others, and utilizing what they find out to continue developing their organisations and supporting the development of fellow friend members’ organisations.
- Individuals need to anticipate to invest approximately 4 to 6 hours each week taking part in AWEC activities (mostly online), for one year. When thinking about whether to use, please bear in mind that this program is hectic and needs firm dedication to active knowing and engagement. Individuals are anticipated to participate in one AWEC activity weekly.
- Individuals will get tactical assistance and feedback from mentor assistants, coaches, AWEC personnel, and first-rate trainers as they browse the curriculum.
- There is no charge to take part in AWEC, however it is a hectic program that needs time, effort and dedication to extract optimum worth from the experience. We motivate all candidates to seriously think about the time dedication of 4 to 6 hours each week over 12 months.
Upon effective conclusion of the 12- month program, individuals will:
- Type connections with a varied network of African ladies business owners
- Develop a relationship with a minimum of one senior service coach
- Strengthen technique, management and service management abilities
- Use their AWEC finding out to their service with an eye towards sustainable development
- Gain abilities required to grow and scale their business
- Establish a toolkit of soft abilities, consisting of self-esteem, strength, cooperation, and cross-cultural interactions
Secret Dates for Associate 2 (2019-2020)
|5 December 2018|| Application duration opens (12: 01 am UTC)|
Time Zone Converter
|18 December 2018||Application duration closes (11: 59 pm UTC)|
|Early March 2019||Application result alerts dispersed|
|18 March 2019||Online orientation opens|
|27 March 2019||AWEC Invite Session (online video conference)|
|3 April 2019||Very First AWEC Live Session (online video conference)|
|April 2019- March 2020||Core AWEC shows|
|September 2019||Very First Management Top (area TBD)|
|March 2020||2nd Management Top (area TBD)|
|31 March 2020||Associate 2 Program Concludes|
|April 2020||Certificates of Conclusion dispersed|
For Additional Information: