Due Date: August 30, 2019
The 2020 Appreciation Network Fellowship Application is open. This is a management advancement program for social business owners serving kids and youth. The Appreciation Network Fellowship is a 12- month management advancement program created to assist social business owners scale their companies to the next level and for that reason broaden their effect.
- Are matched and satisfy month-to-month with a highly-skilled Coach
- Receive assistance from Professional Advisors to assist take on functional and execution concerns as required
- Satisfy routinely by video with their Fellow Friend for a management roundtable
- Are welcomed to topical Development Webinars
- Have the chance to go to the Appreciation Network’s yearly Management Top — a multi-day knowing and cooperation occasion
- Are offered exposure on the Appreciation Network site, Facebook page, e-mail newsletter and different live occasions
- Stay a valued member of the Appreciation Network Alumni and household– for future occasions and continuous activities
In order to be thought about for the Fellowship, Applicants need to satisfy the following minimum requirements:
- Social business is at least 1 year old.
- Social business need to have at least 2 full-time workers (consisting of the Candidate).
- Social business’s recipients need to mostly be children/youth.
- Social business need to be serving children/youth in among the following classifications:.
- Education such as school systems, training of instructors, education innovation, and early youth programs along with how/what kids find out at school or beyond the class (e.g. after-school or summertime programs).
- Health and Health and wellbeing such as resolving kids’s fundamental requirements, consisting of hardship relief, nutrition, water, safe shelter, illness avoidance, psychological health, and social-emotional health.
- Kid’s Rights such as safeguarding kids and households from abuse, exploitation, trafficking, imprisonment, and other damage, along with other advocacy.
- Candidate is dedicated full‐time to the social business company.
- Candidate has tactical choice making power for the social business as the company’s Founder/Co-Founder, Executive Director, CEO, or comparable level function.
- Candidate will not be getting official coaching/mentoring assistance throughout Appreciation Fellowship year (2020).
- Candidate and social business company are interested and all set to scale the company.
- Candidate has the ability to dedicate to the time dedications of the Fellowship.
Previous to beginning your application, it is suggested that you evaluate the Application Process listed below along with the Appreciation Network Fellowship Application Preparation Guide
- The Appreciation Network Fellowship application includes 2 parts:.
- Part 1– Initial Concerns: An initial survey created to verify positioning with the Fellowship requirements. Candidates who satisfy the requirements will be welcomed to finish Part 2 of the application.
- Part 2– Extra Concerns: A complete length application asking more deeply about the candidate and social business company.
- For the 2020 Friend, the due date to finish Part 1 of the application is August 30, 2019 The due date to finish Part 2 of the application (for welcomed candidates) is September 13, 2019.
- Invites to finish Part 2 of the application will be sent out throughout the application duration. All Part 2 welcomed candidates were informed by September 6, 2019.
- All Part 2 applications will be evaluated and examined by the Appreciation Network Evaluating Panel.
- All candidates will be informed of their choice status by December 2019.
For more details, go to The Appreciation Network Fellowship