Application Due Date: 23: 59 GMT on Sunday 13 January 2019
Public Health: from a little island state to the worldwide neighborhood
University of Mauritius, 14-22 July 2019
Sign Up With the Association of Commonwealth University (ACU) in Mauritius for a week of specialist lectures by regional and global speakers, gatherings, engaging and challenging group job work, and school outing to essential places connected to public health. Established by senior University of Mauritius subject experts, the program is set to widen your understanding, establish your abilities, supply chances for networking and far more.
On top of all this, you’ll have the opportunity to immerse yourself in Mauritian culture, consisting of a full-day expedition to heritage websites and charm areas, and the opportunity to participate in the opening event of the 2019 Indian Ocean Island Games.
Trainees frequently inform us they discover taking part in the Summertime School to be a life-altering experience. It’s a little and friendly occasion topped at 45 individuals, making sure each individual can be actively included throughout the program.
- The summertime school is open to both present postgraduate (Master’s and PhD) and final-year undergraduate trainees at both ACU member universities and non-member universities in Commonwealth nations
- The occasion is multi-disciplinary: it is proper both for those studying fields connecting to public health, and trainees from other disciplines.
- Trainees who have actually formerly participated in an ACU Summertime School are not qualified to use.
The registration cost covers complete Summertime School involvement consisting of school outing, hotel lodging, many meals and airport pick-ups. It does not consist of flights or the expense of visas and vaccinations.
- GBP ₤400 for trainees from member universities
- GBP ₤500 for trainees from non-members
A restricted variety of bursaries are readily available for trainees from member universities.
How to use
Learn More about the application procedure and use here
Applications close at 23: 59 GMT on Sunday 13 January 2019 Candidates will be called by the end of March.
For Additional Information: