Application Due Date: 15 th September 2019
In October and November 2019, the British Council in collaboration with Nesta ( the UK’s development Structure) will provide the Creative Business Program in Ethiopia and Kenya with other East African nations invite to participate in.
The Creative Business Program is created to support.
business owners who are currently in the procedure of establishing their own.
imaginative business. The workshop material and activities relate to.
individuals whose organisations are up-and-running and those who remain in the.
extremely early phases.
It appropriates for individuals simply starting and for individuals who have.
been running a service for a very long time, to take a fresh appearance at their.
service utilizing brand-new approaches.
- The program will provide a four-day workshop in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia from 17- 21 October2019 They are searching for imaginative business owners throughout all art kinds, who are driven by an objective to produce and sustain social worth through their imaginative business. Whether you remain in architecture, digital arts, visual or carrying out arts, style, music or movie. They are searching for all creatives with a social effect.
- The program will provide a four-day workshop in Nairobi, Kenya from 29 November– 03 December for those working throughout style and Movie ( this can consist of all creatives working throughout style, fabrics, style, devices, shoes, millinery and throughout Movie, TELEVISION and radio.
The workshop is a learn-by-doing method– individuals finish the workshop works out with their service in the focus. There are interactive workouts, peer-led activities, visitor speakers and time for reflection, all curated for a favorable knowing environment.
All individuals of the Creative Business Program need to:
- Be an innovative service, operating in the appropriate imaginative market– architecture, digital arts, visual or carrying out arts, style, music or movie, fabrics, style, devices, shoes, millinery and throughout Movie, TELEVISION and radio.
- Have actually a currently developed business or remain in the later phases of establishing a concept. This is usually a service no greater than 2 years of ages however can be a more recognized service wanting to stop briefly and consider their design through the CEP lens
- Want to share their understanding and experience with the group in an open, helpful peer lead knowing environment
- Come prepared to deal with their business/idea, to advance through the program, thinking about peer feedback, to reinforce their proposal
- Be open to supporting fellow individuals in establishing their concept by supplying useful feedback when proper
- Be readily available for the complete period of the program.
To Find Out More: