Application Due Date: 3 May 2019
Cambridge Professional is a world leader in disruptive development and technology-based consulting. Developed in 1960, our first-rate engineers, designers, researchers and specialists resolve the world’s most intricate engineering, innovation and style issues to provide world-firsts.
Through 6 years of development, we have.
showed the power of innovation to resolve intricate issues at scale.
This year we’re delighted to partner with One Young World to determine and.
assistance young leaders who share our belief in the power of innovation.
to relieve suffering and empower a brand-new generation.
The Cambridge Professionals’ Scholarship has actually been developed to support youths who wish to use innovation to deal with the United Nations Sustainable Advancement Goals. Applications utilizing information analysis, expert system, language processing, unique styles for Human Interaction or comparable fields are especially intriguing to us. Your development can be entirely software application, or some big product and services where software application is simply among the fundamental parts.
Along with taking part in the One Young World Top 2019, scholarship receivers will get remote mentoring, an extensive 2 week residency at our Cambridge (UK) head office and assistance in establishing their developments.
This scholarship is created to support young leaders * who intend to utilize.
innovation to deal with the UN Sustainable Advancement Goals in their own.
neighborhood or nation.
Effective candidates will have the ability to show:
- Developing know-how in innovation, software application or style
- An enthusiasm for pushing sustainability concerns
- An establishing idea to use innovation to drive development on the Sustainable Advancement Goals
are especially eager to get in touch with innovators working to address.
Objective 13: Environment Action, however would invite applications from individuals.
- Objective 4: Quality Education
- Objective 6: Tidy Water and Sanitation
- Objective 9: Market, Development and Facilities
- Objective 11: Sustainable Cities and Neighborhoods
- Objective 12: Accountable Usage and Production
- Objective 14: Life Below Water
- Objective 15: Life on Land
* The Majority Of One Young World scholars are in between the ages of 18 and30 The One Young World group will think about applications from those who are older than 30, pending presentation of proper individual effect, effort, and desire to engage. We are unable to accept applications from those who will be aged under 18 by the date the program starts (10 June 2019)
- 3 months remote mentoring and assistance to establish your development
- Guided access to our model and advancement abilities and labs
- Travel to Cambridge (UK) and lodging for 2 weeks in between 7 and 21 October
- Office based mentoring and assistance at our Cambridge (UK) head office
- Completely financed involvement in the One Young World Top 2019
- Assistance in establishing, or releasing and fine-tuning your development
For Additional Information: