Application Due Date: 12: 00 GMT on Monday, 13 January2020
The Chevening Ethiopia Management Fellowship is targeted at mid-career Ethiopian public servants and federal government authorities with verifiable abilities in the fields of policy, development, and management. The fellowship is hosted by Coventry University in several places throughout the UK (London, Birmingham, Coventry, and other areas) and in Brussels, Belgium.
The fellowship is moneyed by the Foreign & Commonwealth Workplace.
Fellows will carry out an eight-week course covering the following primary styles:
- Management for federal government and public law
- Public law analysis and management
- Proof based policy making
- Policy shipment systems and determining policy effect
- Individual civil service management and effect
- Technique setting, openness, responsibility and stakeholder engagement
- Manage modification in public law
Furthermore, there will be research study sees to, and task.
chances with, a range of UK and EU federal government organisations. All.
individuals will have a chance to study on a ‘real-life’.
policy-based task and this might be accompanied by a brief positioning in.
a proper federal government firm. In addition to professional tutor-led.
sessions and interactive workshops, the program will consist of.
expert visitor talks from knowledgeable federal government leaders and policy.
makers, in addition to official and casual networking chances.
This fellowship program will begin in June 2020.
Each fellowship consists of:
- Complete program charges.
- Living costs throughout of the fellowship.
- Return economy air travel from Ethiopia to the UK.
To be qualified for a Chevening Ethiopia Management Fellowship, you should:
- Be a resident of Ethiopia and presently reside in the nation
- Go back to your nation of citizenship at the end of the duration of the fellowship
- Have substantial expert civil service experience prior to using
- Have a postgraduate level certification, or comparable specialist.
training, or experience in an appropriate location at the time of application
- Have actually exceptional composed and spoken English to be examined by fellowship evaluation panel
- Currently be, or desire be, a senior leader in the Ethiopian civil service
- Show a dedication to management advancement and development
- Not hold British or dual-British citizenship
To Find Out More: