Application Due Date: 30 September 2019
The CLIFF-GRADS program welcomes applications from trainees from establishing nations presently registered in PhD programs for short-term clinical training and research study remain on subjects associated with measurement and management of greenhouse gas emissions and carbon storage in farming systems.
Candidates need to have a background in farming and environment modification.
research study and be pursuing graduate research study associated to farming.
greenhouse gas metrology.
Selected trainees will be sponsored in the quantity of 10,000-12,000 USD for short-term (4-6 month) clinical training and research study remains to team up with jobs connected with CCAFS and GRA
Particular subjects will depend upon the trainee’s and host organization.
researchers’ interests. A list of jobs looking for to host trainees is.
consisted of listed below under “List of research study chances.”
The grants will be utilized to support living and research study expenses at the.
host organization. Grants might not be utilized for tuition or unassociated.
The application need to consist of the following files combined into one pdf file:
- 1-2 page inspiration letter (explained listed below)
- 1-page curriculum vitae that includes your contact information
- Letter of assistance from your university manager
- All applications need to remain in English
The inspiration letter, which need to disappear than 2 A4 pages, need to consist of the following:
- Your name, citizenship and the nation where you are performing your graduate research study
- The goals of your graduate research study
- The particular research study chance to which you are using (see list listed below)
- Research study experience with greenhouse gas emissions from farming.
or soil carbon storage in farming systems (specifically if you are.
using to deal with a task with ‘” favored abilities or experience”)
- A description of how clinical training with CCAFS/GRA researchers will enhance your graduate research study
To Find Out More: