Application Due Date: Thursday 28 February 2019 (4 PM SLT)
On the event of the Human being Rights Day, the Delegation of the European Union is honoured to introduce a photography competitors available to all expert, non-professional professional photographers and other companies interested from all the areas in Sudan.
The style of the competitors is that the sent photos should.
speak, show, inform and reveal the function of ladies in the rural.
advancement of the Sudan.
The individuals can deal with all the product to the EU Delegation in Al Gamhoria Street.
- The competitors contest is open to expert,.
non-professional professional photographers and other companies interested from.
all the areas in Sudan.
- The competitors is closed to media companies.
- The competitors is opened to Sudanese just.
- Individuals ought to be above 18 years of ages.
Sending the Photos
- The photos ought to be sent no behind 28/ 02/ 2019 to the EU Delegation in Al Gamhoria Street face to face in a closed envelope from Sundays to Thursdays from 08: 00 am to 03: 00 PM.
- The individual ought to send 2 to 3 photos optimum.
- The individual ought to send an individual image.
- The individual ought to provide a legitimate ID card (passport, National ID Card, Press Card)
- The individual ought to send a copyright letter validating s/he is.
the author and owner of the photo and the letter ought to consist of a.
story that discusses the image, when and where it was taken. The letter.
can be in English or Arabic languages just.
- Images can be sent whether they have actually been released.
Requirements of the photos:
- The photo ought to speak, show, inform and reveal the function of ladies in the rural advancement of the Sudan.
- The photo ought to be taken expert electronic camera.
- The image ought to be modified by adobe software applications.
- 300 dpi per inch.
- The photos ought to be sent in a flash USB memory.
- The photo resolution ought to be more than 3000 pixels.
- The photos ought to have the initial pixel size and not cropped.
- The resolution of the photo ought to be high and is not scaled.
- The photos ought to remain in JPEG format.
- The photos need to disappoint the name of the professional photographer, firm, or.
publication, or any other info (these information can be consisted of in.
the copyright letter however need to not show up on the photo itself).
Choice of the winners:
- A committee will satisfy on 01 March 2019 to pick the winners.
- The Committee is made up from 1) an agent from the.
Political and Press Area, 2) an agent from the Advancement.
and Operations Area and 3) an expert photographer and 2 EU.
- Entrants whose work has actually been left out will be notified.
- Entrants whose work is accepted
- The committee members can not use to the competitors.
Standards to pick the Winner:
- The specs of the photo are pleased.
- Style: The photo must speak, show, inform and reveal the function of ladies in the rural advancement of the Sudan.
- Quality: The photo must be of a high resolution, great light, and colour.
- Design: The photo must reveal creative and expert design of photography like imagination.
- Focus: The photo must have an unique focus. There ought to be no interruptions.
- Inspirational Power: The photo must reveal a total effect, detailed, memorability and visual attract the audience.
- The individual ought to not belong or a relative to the members of the committee.
- Other extra standards concurred by the committee.
Copyright of the Entrants Pictures:
- The professional photographer will sign a paper to approve the EU the copyright of their photos.
- The EU Delegation will print the entrants’ photos to display in an exhibition.
- The EU Delegation will reveal the winning photos on various media outlets.
- The EU Delegation will show the photos throughout the events of the International Day for Human Being Rights.
- The EU Delegation will show the winning photos in its locations in Sudan and HQ in Brussels.
- For granted photos, copyright holders approve the EU Delegation.
limitless non-exclusive usage of high- resolution photos for activities.
in all media, consisting of social networks, online and print, in relation to.
the contest, the exhibit, the yearbook, the general public archive, and all.
marketing and academic activities with no compensation being.
- The conditions set out in the Entry Guidelines are binding, and the EU.
Delegation reserves the right to decline or omit any entry at its own.
The Reward( s)
- 3 winners will be picked. That winner will get a certificate from the EU Delegation.
- Each winner will be informed by phone and e-mail. All the.
individuals need to offer proper names, phone number and.
- If a winner can not be informed within 7 (7 )) days, or does not.
react then the reward will be granted to an alternate winner arbitrarily.
picked from amongst staying legitimate entries.
- There will be no replacements or money options for the reward.
- Just one reward will be granted per home.
- The reward will be granted on the Women Rights Day.
For More Details: