Application Due Date: November 23 rd 2018
Graduates in science and innovation, interactions and journalism are welcomed to request a 1 year internship program
Effective candidates will be positioned at neighborhood media outlets in determined towns in KwaZulu-Natal, Eastern Cape, Free State, Gauteng, Mpumalanga, Northen Cape, North West, Western Cape and Limpopo * to produce product for broadcast, online and/or print media about science, innovation and development (STI). This will consist of establishing popular short articles about particular innovations piloted in neighborhoods, in addition to developments established within neighborhoods.
This journalism job is handled by the South African Company for Science and Innovation Development, a company system of the National Research Study Structure that concentrates on promoting interest in STI.
- A nationwide diploma, BTech or bachelor’s degree in a science-related field or communication/journalism.
- Computer system literacy.
- Excellent social abilities. Composing and/or radio and tv abilities.
- A motorist’s licence would be a benefit.
- Effective candidates will be released for a duration of as much as 12 months to getting involved host organisations.
- A stipend will be paid to interns each month as follows: National Diploma NQF Level 6 (R 4 500), Bachelor’s Degree/ B.Tech NQF Level 7 (R 5 000) and Honours NQF Level 8 (R 5 500).
How to Use:
For Additional Information: