Due Date: April 30, 2019
Applications are welcomed for the Drucker Reward 2019 for Non-profits The award acknowledges the most ingenious not-for-profit companies, while teaching their leaders how to be a lot more reliable innovators.
Now in its 27 th year, The Drucker Reward (previously referred to as the Peter F. Drucker Award for Nonprofit Development) continues to acknowledge the company that finest exhibits Peter Drucker’s meaning of development: “alter that produces a brand-new measurement of efficiency.”
Beyond the money award, The Drucker Reward uses nonprofits a host of useful insights to assist them end up being more ingenious and more reliable. Certainly, The Drucker Reward’s resource-rich knowing platform mixes the ageless knowledge of Peter Drucker with the thinking about a few of today’s brightest management minds. Their initial material is open initially to each year’s 50 semifinalists. Leaders of these companies get to dive into specifically developed mini-courses covering crucial elements of development and not-for-profit efficiency.
- One company will win the $100,000, while everybody who uses will get something simply as important: effective brand-new tools for efficiency.
- Open to ingenious non-profit organisations worldwide.
There are 3 rounds of application:
- Round 1: You inform the organizers about your company, and they offer you the Drucker essentials
- Round 2: Your senior leaders gain from the specialists and after that think of the company’s future
- Round 3: They reveal the winner on October 1. Winner gets $100,000 prize money on October 29 in Claremont!
To find out more, see Drucker Reward