Application Due Date: 30 November 2019
The Engineering for Advancement (E4D) Continuing Education Scholarship Program awards scholarships for travel and living costs to prospects from low-income nations to participate in continuing education programs at ETH Zurich.
The objective of the program is to improve the understanding and abilities of future leaders with the point of view of adding to capability advancement and hardship decrease in their house nations.
Eligibility of the prospect
- The prospect should hold a finished and identified Master’s degree from a university and evidence expert working experience of a minimum of 2 years.
- The very little English requirement is TOEFL level C1.
- The scholarship is open to prospects from nations categorized as Least Established Countries, Low Earnings Countries and Lower Middle Earnings Countries according to the DAC-list of the OECD
- Prospects require to be accepted by the School for Postgraduate Work, ETH Zurich along with the MAS, DAS or CAS program workplace.
The following costs will be covered by the scholarship:
- Economy roundtrip ticket (max. 2’00 0 CHF)
- Visa costs
- Living allowance throughout of the program
- ETH basic tuition charge waiver (660 CHF per term)
Just prospects who are confessed to an ETH MAS, DAS or CAS.
program based upon his/her scholastic and expert certifications are.
thought about for a scholarship. Prospects should use to both (I) a.
continuing education program and (II) to the E4D scholarship.
Application Due Date
30 November 2019
Send your application documents in one single pdf-file to [email protected]
- CV of the prospect
- MSc or Masters Diploma and scholastic records( s)
- 1-2 page application letter, mentioning the inspiration to.
participate in the program and the effect for the prospect’s profession.
advancement and beyond.
- 2 expert referrals
- Official admission letter by the School for Continuing.
Education verifying that the prospect is confessed to the MAS, DAS or.
- Certificate of work. The certificate of work.
letter should be sent out to the E4D program workplace straight through the.
company (and not the prospect)
In-depth application requirements can be downloaded here (PDF, 193 KB)
For More Details: