Application Due Date: May 15 th 2019
The Getty Images Reportage Grant continues the custom of the Editorial Grants program, which, from its starting in 2004, has actually supported independent photojournalists worldwide by offering the imaginative liberty required to pursue work that is personally crucial to them. (Above: a picture by grantwinner Paula Bronstein, from her job “The Expense of War.”)
Grants will be granted by independent judges picked by Getty.
Images for their competence and experience. Choice will be based upon.
the judges’ decision of candidate’s capability to carry out the.
sent job with engaging a visual story in a documentary.
function format, considering the quality of portfolio, the.
job’s benefit and expert capability.
Summary of the job proposition (Minutes 300 words, Max 500)
A brief bio detailing who you are and what you have actually done
20-25 initial images either associated to the proposition or unassociated portfolio images
The propositions need to remain in English and be sent digitally
Prizes and advantages
- $15,000 reward (3 offered)
- Winners will be revealed in September
- Receive acknowledgment in media protection of grant winners
- Guarantee that you keep copyrights to the images you send for judges’ evaluation
- Alternative to have Getty Images’ editorial assistance throughout your job
To Learn More: