Application Due Date: June 30 th 2019
The ICAO Development ‘Ideas Competitors’ is seeking for proposition.
from 13-17 year-olds for brand-new airplane types, or brand-new kinds of.
operations, consisting of descriptions of how these can enhance or broaden.
upon the manner in which powered flight serves humankind today.
These brand-new principles can be for piloted or unmanned airplane, of any size or shape, and there’s no limitation to what you can propose they can be utilized for in our skies and/or in deep space.
- The contest submission due date for any age groups is 30 June 2019.
- At end July 2019, nationwide winners will be revealed on ICAO’s Future Air travel site, in addition to our Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter accounts.
- Nationwide winners will then be examined throughout August 2019 to identify Regional winners for the North and Central America and Caribbean location, South America, West Africa, East Africa, Europe, the Middle East, and the Asia Pacific. These winners will likewise be highlighted on ICAO’s Future Air travel site, in addition to our Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter accounts.
- Worldwide winners will then be chosen and revealed throughout ICAO’s World Air travel Online forum and Development Fair, being held at ICAO HQ from 22-23 September 2019.
- The winner of the 18+ Prototypes Competitors will likewise be provided the chance to come to Montreal to get their award, with air travel and lodging for 2 nights in Montreal being attended to by ICAO.
How to Go Into
Establish your principle and develop a graph.
of it utilizing either a hand-drawn sketch which you later on scan or take a.
digital image of, or ideally by producing a 2-D or 3-D digital.
representation of it.
Compose a brief description (100 words or less) of what.
your principle is and how it will benefit humankind in some method.
- Upload your image and text, with the image being minimum.
1000 px broad, and supply your name, age and citizenship utilizing the.
” Submit my Idea!” link listed below.
That’s all there is to it!
A winning concept will be chosen later on this Fall, with the factor getting US$ 2,000 in cash prize.
For Additional Information: