Application Due Date: February 9th 2019
The Innovate Green Competitors (IGC) is a cooperative effort that intends to promote and release entrepreneurship and development within college student in the Middle East and North Africa. The competitors will offer the trainees with a chance to make a favorable influence on society by attending to ecological problems through social and technological development, whilst adding to their own financial advantage.
The competitors is collectively arranged.
by the United Nations Environment West Asia Regional Workplace and the.
United Nations Industrial Advancement Organisation (UNIDO), Financial Investment.
Innovation and Advertising Workplace (ITPO) Bahrain, and through the.
sponsorship of The First Energy Bank, with a concentrate on ” Accomplishing the SDGs through Entrepreneurship & Development”
- Ecological sustainability, laid out by the UN sustainable advancement objectives (SDGs 6, 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15)
- Market, Development and Facilities, as highlighted on SDG 9
- Gender Equality in Production and the function of females entrepreneurship (SDG 5)
- Green Chemistry, to remove or lower the usage or generation of harmful compounds throughout the lifecycle of an item
- Circular Economy; through practices such as, creating waste out of items, utilizing waste as a resource, or through the repair work, reuse, remanufacture, repair of items and products to preserve worth in the economy
Application Involvement Requirements
– All staff member should be present and registered college student (Bachelors, Masters or PhD Trainees)
– Candidates should be at least 18 of age
– Open to people or groups of as much as 3 individuals; groups should consist of a minimum of one female member
– All groups MUST choose an employee to represent the group at the UNEA-4 in Nairobi, Kenya.
– Open to trainees with innova0ve solu0ons to ecological issues -Applications should be used a Company Strategy Design Template
– The working language for all files and interaction associated to the competitors should be finished in English
Factors To Consider:
– Have the ability to take a trip to Nairobi (11 th to 15 th of March 2019) -Should have a passport legitimate for a minimum of 6 months, with a minimum of 2 blank pages
– Have the ability to look for and acquire a visa
– Have the ability to support themselves economically throughout the period of the remain in Nairobi
– Should prepare and provide a brief discussion about their company strategy at the award event
The leading 3 winners will get the following rewards:
1 ST Location: A prize money of USD 10,000
2 nd Location: A prize money of USD 7,000
3 rd Location: A prize money of USD 3,000
In addition to that, an employee from the leading 3 teams/applicants will be sponsored (Economy ticket and Lodging) to go to and participate in the 4 th UN Environment Assembly in Nairobi, Kenya. All 3 winning teams/applicants will in addition be rewarded with:
A main certificate from the UN Environment and UNIDO ITPO Bahrain Increased presence for their effort through the numerous partners and fans
Access to UNIDO ITPO Bahrain’s EDIP program and business owners The top 25 candidates will be supplied the following:
An online EDIP bootcamp run by UNIDO ITPO Bahrain (AICEI).
All interested prospects will send their applications online; prospects can sign up on the listed below website to get info and download a Company Strategy design template, or interact by e-mail.
To use, please go to: www.innovategreencompe00 on.com
For more informa6on, please e-mail: info@innovategreencompe00 on.com
Due date for submission: February 9th, 2019
More queries will just be addressed from the supplied e-mail contact. Candidates and their applica0ons validate their arrangement to the Conclusion Terms & Condi0ons when sending their applications. *
For More Details: