Application Due Date: July 22 nd 2019
The International Alliance for Collaborations on Media and Details Literacy (GAPMIL) Youth Committee with assistance of UNESCO and SIDA is requiring Youth Ambassadors as part of its techniques to operationalize the Youth Committee worldwide. The Youth Ambassadors represent the GAPMIL Youth Committee; they are champs of Media and Details Literacy (MIL) from all areas of the world with a required to advance the worldwide MIL program.
Youth Ambassadors act in the.
interest of the GAPMIL Youth Committee and coordinate activities in.
their areas also at the nationwide and worldwide level. The.
GAPMIL Youth Ambassadors are developed according to UNESCO’s local.
structure (Africa, Arab States, Asia Pacific, Europe and The United States And Canada,.
Latin America and the Caribbean).
Criteria for choice of Youth Ambassadors
a strong desire to assist promote info, media and innovation.
proficiencies and develop ingenious methods of engaging youths in.
realisation of MIL efforts.
- Be enthusiastic about empowering.
of residents with understanding and abilities to be able to seriously connect.
with info and media.
- Should have skill in varied.
fields in arts, sciences, literature, home entertainment, sport or fields of.
public life to be able to add to the accomplishments of GAPMIL objectives
be conversant with the objectives and activities of GAPMIL and have.
determination to link, team up, exchange and expand the work of.
- Show a sense of duty and management.
qualities to start, collaborate and carry out activities associated with.
advancement of media and info literacy.
- Show the dedication and tested capacity to connect to residents particularly youth and kids.
the character and self-respect needed to promote for MIL worldwide,.
show individual impact in their neighborhoods in relation to MIL.
and abilities for inclusive and ingenious management.
- Needs To be.
connected to a company or youth company like NGOs,.
print/broadcasting unions/ associations and reporters’ associations,.
public and personal organizations or comparable others.
- Demonstrate awareness of MIL advancement and associated problems in their communities/regions and worldwide.
- Determination to actively promote for MIL improvement on regional and worldwide level and to act.
- Capability to operate in cooperation with other Youth Ambassadors within a bigger worldwide network and with GAPMIL Youth Committee.
- Have check out the MIL CLICKS PACT here https://en.unesco.org/MILCLICKS and signed to devote to it here https://en.unesco.org/feedback/commitment-be-mil-clicker
Eligibility for Choice of GAPMIL Youth Ambassador
- Candidates should be in between the ages of 16– 30.
- Candidates should have the ability to interact in English language.
should be referred by a minimum of 2 individuals or companies in order to.
show proficiency and dedication to lead a global procedure.
choice of members, the Choice Committee consisted of GAPMIL Youth.
Committee members, will stabilize cultural and geographical.
representation worldwide, and will try to find variety in member’s.
background in regards to NGOs, print/broadcasting unions/ associations and.
reporters’ associations public and personal organizations.
- Subscription of Youth Ambassadors should be gender-balanced, having 50 % of female and 50% male members.
Ambassadors will be picked for a set time period which will be a.
period of service of 2 years. This might be restored based upon.
dedication and efficiency.
- Choice Committee will pick 12 Youth Ambassadors
For More Details: