Application Due Date: January 11 th 2019
The International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis (IIASA) is presently accepting applications for its summertime 2019 Science Interaction Fellowship. The fellowship begins on 27 Might and ends on 30 August. The fellowship covers the expense of travel to and from Vienna and the recipient’s house nation at the start and end of the fellowship, in addition to a modest stipend to balance out living costs throughout the duration of the fellowship.
The science interaction fellow will acquire experience in interacting complex systems science for a basic audience through a range of platforms consisting of blog sites, site material, video, and short articles for our publication, Choices The effective prospect will operate in the IIASA Communications Department, helping with a range of jobs consisting of editorial work, web publishing, media relations, occasion protection, multimedia, social networks, and other interaction activities. The fellow will likewise work carefully with individuals in the IIASA Young Researchers Summertime Program( YSSP), producing a number of pieces of work covering research study from the program.
- A Bachelor’s or comparable degree in science or journalism, and/or existing trainee or graduate of a science journalism program.
- Applicants from all nations are welcome, however IIASA offers top priority to people or locals of nations in which IIASA has a National Member Company We motivate applications from establishing nations.
- Experience in blogging about science for the public through blog sites, papers, university website, or other outlets.
- Composed and oral fluency in English and shown capability to comprehend intricate clinical research study.
- Experience with or interest in social networks, video, photography, or other multimedia is a plus.
To use, please email the following files to Ms. Alia Harrison, Recruitment Organizer, Human Being Resources Department, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis at email@example.com
- Cover Letter
- One composing sample of no greater than 800 words (longer texts will not be thought about) about a clinical subject and focused on a basic audience (e.g., short article for a paper or publication, post, or op-ed)
- A recommendation letter
The application due date is 11 January2019 Insufficient applications or applications gotten with composed samples surpassing 800 words will not be thought about.
The stipend is 4,000 EUR for the 3 months. IIASA does not supply real estate or extra financing for real estate.
For More Details: