Application Due Date: Continuous
The MINDS Scholarship Program for Management Advancement in Africa was effectively released in 2017, giving realisation our vision of establishing young leaders who have a continent-wide advancement frame of mind and leaders who can help with higher cooperation in between African nations.
The MINDS Scholarship Program makes it possible for African trainees to study in an African nation besides their house nation and in this method immerse themselves in richness and variety that the nation and its neighborhoods needs to provide. By widening access to education, we see the growth of openness to concepts and the development of a network of similar leaders who will assist promote the efficiency and concrete development of our continent. There is no doubt that a more integrated African economy of worldwide scale will speed up development, create favorable results and benefit all its neighborhoods.
MINDS Scholarships are granted to meritorious candidates following an extensive choice procedure. To be thought about for a MINDS Scholarship, you need to:
- Be a nationwide of an African nation, living in any African nation
- Have actually been officially accepted by several MINDS chosen institution/s beyond your nation of citizenship and/ or residency
- Have actually been officially accepted by several MINDS chosen institution/s to pursue postgraduate research studies within the list below year
- Have actually gotten a minimum of 70% in each subject/ course in the last 2 finished years of research study
- Produce proof of shown management capabilities or possible directed by the concerns/ requirements set out in the application
- Send a total online application (see listed below) with the needed supporting paperwork.
List of Preferred Institutions:
To be qualified to get a MINDS Scholarship, a candidate needs to have been accepted to study at one of the following organizations:
- African Management University, Rwanda
- Carnegie Mellon University in Rwanda, Rwanda
- Makerere University, Uganda
- Strathmore University, Kenya
- African Management University, Mauritius
- University of Cape Town, South Africa
- University of Mauritius, Mauritius
- University of Witwatersrand, South Africa
- Al Akhawayn University, Morocco
- Université Cadi Ayyad, Morocco
- Université Mohammed V, Morocco
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Innovation, Ghana
- Pan-Atlantic University (Lagos Company School), Nigeria
- University of Advancement Researches, Ghana
MINDS’ deals scholarships to Africans who want to pursue post-graduate research studies within Africa, beyond their own nations. Through customized management advancement activities, the MINDS Scholarship Program intends to support leaders who have a continental advancement frame of mind; leaders who will help with higher cohesion and cooperation in between African nations.
MINDS Scholarships apply to full-time research studies of a one or two-year Honors or Master’s degree at one of the MINDS chosen organizations (noted below). MINDS does not recommend the course to be studied.
The Scholarship will cover some or all of the costs listed below, depending upon whether a partial or complete scholarship is granted:
- Lodging and meals
- One return ticket per period of research studies
- A set stipend.
People with a Pan-African outlook, showed management capability and an exceptional scholastic record who want to study on the African continent, outside their house nation are welcomed to make an application for the scholarships.
Besides the basic scholarships, MINDS is likewise using the following particular ones with unique requirements figured out by our moneying partners:
The scholarships are just for South African trainees to study at any of the MINDS chosen universities outside South Africa. The scholarships are not particular to a discipline.
The scholarships are for trainees from any African nation to study actuarial sciences, service sciences and accounting, IT and developmental financing in South African, Kenyan and Nigerian organizations on the MINDS chosen universities list.
Diamond Empowerment Fund
The scholarships will money African post-graduate research study at the University of Witwatersrand in an extremely competent discipline of research study e.g. engineering, biotechnology, aerospace, nanotechnology, neuroscience, expert system, ICT law, mining tax. Prospects need to be from an African diamond mining nation.
Federal Government of Rwanda
The scholarships are for trainees from Rwanda to study at any of the universities on the MINDS chosen list however outdoors Rwanda. The scholarships are not particular to a discipline.
Applications will be processed in the order they are gotten.
If you fulfill the eligibility requirements above, you can send your application by clicking the link listed below. Please have the following files scanned, conserved and prepared for submitting. All files submitted need to remain in PDF format. Each accessory ought to not surpass 2MB in size.
- A copy of the information/ bio page of your passport.
- A licensed scholastic records/ outcomes slip of the last 2 years of research study.
- A copy of the main approval letter from the university. The letter needs to:.
- Be resolved to the candidate.
- State the degree which the candidate has actually been accepted to study.
- State the scholastic year at which the degree will start.
- State the period of the course (e.g. one year).
- A copy of a legitimate research study authorization or visa OR evidence of application. (Optional)
- A comprehensive CV/ Resume of not more than 4 (4) single sided pages.
- 2 recommendation letters (of not more than 3 pages each) attending to the candidate’s presentation of stability, their proficiency and/or capacity as a leader and their dedication to the advancement of the African continent.
For More Details: