Application Due Date: August 31 st 2019
nformation and Interaction Technologies (ICT) bring success and change life in numerous elements. Understanding the significance of innovation function in assisting in the every day life of people and valuing the concept of social justice, MCITseeks to distribute ICT tools and make them offered to all sections of the society nationwide, serving bad and marginalized locations with unique concentrate on youth and ladies and individuals with impairments (PwDs) to have an inclusive Egyptian Society.
The National Academy of Infotech for individuals with impairments (NAID) was developed in July 2018, as a governmental effort from Mr. Abdul Fattah al-Sisi -President of Egypt, to allow individuals with impairments to establish their abilities and to make the most of their intrinsic and remarkable capabilities in accomplishing the objectives of financial and social advancement in Egypt.
Grants: NAIDrepresents one station to supply training and capacity-building chances for PwDs by offering unique material from lectures and training courses, which are customized to the various types and degrees of special needs and in cooperation with credible institutions.Believing in the continental function played by Egypt and the function ofthe Academy in training and capacity-building for PwDs, NAID is offering its services not just onthe level of the Arab Republic of Egypt however likewise on the local level.Applicants need to be from 18 to 35 years of age, have actually passed the secondary school and know the standard concepts of computer system usage.
The Offered Training:
The training targeted at establishing the individual and technical abilities of students and boost their development abilities. It offers technical training in interactions and infotech programs, that includes the following locations:
• IT Fundamentals
• Call centers
• Intro to development
The training will happen over 2 batches (60 individuals per batch) which will be as follows:
• Training for African Youth with Specials needs (which will begin on the 15 thof September till the 25 thof September 2019)
• Training for African Ladies with Specials needs (which will begin on the 29 thof September till the 7thof October 2019)
The grant will cover:
• Return flight tickets.
• Internal transport
• Complete lodging for students.
• Training at the head office of the National Academy of Interaction and Infotech for individuals with impairments
• Last assessment after the conclusion of the training period.The training programs will be figured out according to the preliminary test which will be carried out for the possible prospects.
The due date for submission will be the 31 stof August. Connected the application that need to be sent out prior to the due date on the e-mail account [email protected]
For More Details: