Applications are open for The Next Titan Season 8 Entrepreneurial Reality TV Show. The Next Titan is back for the 8th season scouting for ambitious entrepreneurs seeking to demonstrate their entrepreneurial acumen with unbeatable business ideas, commercial insight and business savvy to stay out of eviction to win N 15,000,000 for the support of their business.
After auditions, and the subsequent Top 80 Boot camp, the 16 finalists, who will live together for 10 weeks in the same house, will battle one another over 10 tough business tasks, and the 16 candidates will be gradually eliminated until one winner remains. The 16 finalists will have very real street smarts in order to make it through the challenges, and the contestants will prove their entrepreneurial acumen through various businesses challenges on the 10-week show.
- The Winner will go away with a Grand Prize of N15,000,000 Cash for his or her business.
- The Season 8 is a Special Edition as it gives an opportunity for Top 1000 Contestants from Auditions with good business ideas and with registered businesses to automatically qualify for N3,000,000 funding while unregistered businesses will qualify for N250,000 funding from Nigeria Investment Youth Fund (NYIF)
- You must be a bona-fide Nigerian citizen.
- You must be at least 21 years of age and not more than 40 years old.
- You must be a Graduate or an undergraduate of a Higher Institution of Learning.
- You must be in excellent physical and mental health.
- You must be willing and able to move into and reside in the “The Next Titan House’’ in Lagos for the duration of the 10 weeks of the show.
- You must be willing and able to cover all your travel expenses to and from the location of the “The Next Titan House” where all contestants will be resident throughout the duration of the show.
- You must be willing and able to fully participate for the duration of the 10 weeks of the show, based on the dates set by the Producers.
- You must be willing and able to peaceful co-exist with the other contestants who will be your housemates during the duration of the show.
- Neither you nor any of your immediate family members, must be an employee, producer, director or agent of Bravopoints International Ltd, Heritage Bank Plc, and other Sponsors, of the show.
It does not matter what your business idea is all about or its focus, but you must be able to prove that you and your business have what it takes in terms of ideas or technologies to survive any situations or limitations.
For more information, visit The Next Titan.