Due Date: February 10, 2019
The ONE Champions Program 2019 is open for applications. The Champions program intends to empower residents at the regional level to lead and drive modification on ONE concerns with their policymakers and neighborhoods utilizing in your area appropriate channels and strategies. Champions assist us reach members who share the very same enthusiasm for modification.
Their function in any year is to concentrate on and enhance the concerns ONE Africa is working. All the details will be supplied at the beginning of the Champions program in Senegal and Mali.
To do this, they offer a special platform for champs to act that will have an effect on their neighborhood, their nation and the world, operating in a suitable environment, with ONE members who are objective driven.
ONE is a global project and advocacy company supported from its early phases til this day by more than 12.5 million action takers worldwide who are working to end severe hardship and avoidable illness, especially in Africa.
The ONE local workplace in Francophone West Africa, based in Senegal introduces the ONE Champions Program in Senegal and Mali. This program will hire, train and assistance emerging leaders aged 18 to 35 who will support ONE advocacy operate in Senegal and Mali. Their advocacy projects cover the locations of education, especially women’ education, health, gender, farming, excellent governance and openness, to call however a couple of as ways to remove hardship.
ONE Champions are lively, dedicated group of volunteers who work to support ONE Africa’s advocacy work. They lobby choice makers, hire and handle members in their clusters, assistance digital and media advocacy efforts, and activate public assistance for causes ONE is promoting.
- Training on projects, advocacy, media relations, lobbying of policy makers
- A certificate of gratitude from ONE -Opportunities to represent ONE at nationwide and worldwide conferences
The program is completely moneyed by ONE
- Be in between 18 and 35 years of age and live in Senegal or Mali
- Have a specific level of education (BFEM or DEF a minimum of)
- Want and all set to participate in the ONE Champions Program year-round
- Have the essentials in regards to utilizing social media networks
- Enthusiasm for producing modification
- Tested dedication to end hardship
- Interest in interesting policymakers on concerns of importance
- Great social networks and basic interaction abilities
To find out more, see ONE Africa