Application Due Date: 21 st November, 2018 1: 00 pm GMT
Facebook is the world’s biggest social media network and links over 2 billion individuals month-to-month. As part of its objective to offer individuals the power to develop neighborhood and bring the world better together, it links individuals on the platform with over 70 million companies. Facebook not just assists companies get found and discover clients, however likewise assists individuals establish significant connections to items and causes. To much better support cause-driven companies, Facebook has actually partnered with One Young World for the 2nd year in a row to introduce the 2018– 2019 Facebook Social Entrepreneurship Award.
Declared at the One Young World Top for the 2nd year in a row, the call for applications for The 2018– 2019 Facebook Social Entrepreneurship Award has actually formally released! There will be double the variety of prospective winners, from 5 to 10, with overall worth of all rewards integrated– USD$100,000
In line with Facebook’s objective, the award will provide a reward to 10 non-profit or for-profit business owners with marketing credits and Facebook coaches who will share digital marketing know-how.
- One Young World Delegates and Ambassadors solely. Ambassadors can use as people or groups in groups (as much as 5 people).
- Those who run companies or a non-profit charity that resolve a significant social and/or financial concern in their area and empowers their neighborhood.
- The Individual and each staff member (if any) need to lead or be utilized by a non-profit charity or a for-profit service legal entity, which is signed up and/or formed under suitable laws in their jurisdiction
- Ambassadors need to live and run business within Facebook’s 5 areas: Latin America (LATAM), Europe (EUR), the Middle East and Africa (MEA), The United States And Canada (NA), and Asia Pacific (APAC).
- Federal government authorities, political figures and companies politically associated (all as identified by Facebook and One Young World in its sole discretion) are not qualified to take part in the Contest.
- You are not qualified to take part in this Contest if you are a nationwide or legal homeowner of those nations in which the United States has actually embargoed products (consisting of, without constraint, Cuba, North Korea, Iran, and Syria).
Prospects will be evaluated based upon:
- Likelihood of increased effect following advertisement credit financial investment– 40%
- Proof of social effect– 30%
- Innovation/originality– 30%
There will be 10 local Awards: 2 from LATAM, 2 from The United States and Canada, 2 from Europe, 2 from MEA and 2 from APAC.
Each local winner will get:
- A local coach
- A marketing expert
- USD$ 5,000 in advertisement credits
Out of the 10 local Award recipient, 1 Grand Reward Recipient will be chosen to get an extra USD$50,000 in advertisement credits and an extra coach.
- Due Date: 21 November, 1: 00 pm GMT
- Winners alerted on or prior to February.
For Additional Information: