Application Due Date: Friday 01 February 2019 at 12 twelve noon (GMT),
Are you are searching for your next obstacle, or preparing a wholesale profession relocation? End up being an Oxford Policy Fellow for a special chance to use your legal understanding within a worldwide advancement context.
The Oxford Policy Fellowship Program is particularly focused on putting early-career experts in low- and middle-income nation federal governments to work as civil servants.
The Fellowship is the start of an amazing brand-new chapter in your profession. It unlocks to a profession with a variety of global companies, NGOs, advancement consultancies and governmental organisations.
The Oxford Policy Fellowship goal to supply an important service to under-served Ministries in taking part host nations. For instance, the pilot positionings vary from dealing with Ministries of Financing and Preparation Commissions, with a focus on legal structures for Public Private Collaborations, to more basic policy consultant functions in Ministries of Farming. To date the Fellowship has actually partnered with ministries of financing, trade, farming, environment, energy, health and education in 10 nations.
The program has 3 essential goals:
- To supply federal governments with exceptional early-career consultants, where there is a requirement for extra capability.
- To develop a neighborhood of practice of law and policy specialists throughout federal governments.
- To promote a culture of finding out through our ingenious tracking and examination structure.
The Oxford Policy Fellowship likewise supplies transformative profession chances for experts who are enthusiastic about advancement.
The Fellowship is an effort of Oxford Policy Management and its significant financing partner is the UK Federal government’s Department for International Advancement (UK DFID). It has actually likewise gotten financing from the New Endeavor Fund and a personal contribution.
- Depending upon the particular post for which you are using, a law degree, an LLM, a Masters in Law, a Masters in Public Law, or an associated field will be needed. Beneficial interests and expertises consist of commercial/finance law, agreement law, ecological law, global law, health law and policy and advancement studiess
- The Oxford Policy Fellowship are searching for exceptional prospects who have a verifiable interest and some work experience in law and/or policy; pertinent work or voluntary experience in an establishing nation; and strong computer system abilities.
- You should likewise want to dedicate to a two-year publishing in any of the taking part nations.
- The dedication from all celebrations (federal governments, Fellows and the Fellowship) is for 2 complete years. Nevertheless, each publishing is examined at the one year mark by all celebrations to make sure ongoing worth include. Prospects must just use if they are prepared to invest the 2 complete years in post; it is extremely disruptive to the program and to our relationships with federal government partners if Fellows leave for non-critical factors mid-posting. Fellows can continue dealing with the federal government beyond 2 years, however the Fellowship just supplies assistance for 2 years.
- Prospects who are welcomed for the second-round panel interview will be compensated for their travel expenses. If they are originating from overseas, we will arrange and spend for your air travels and regional Oxford lodging.
- Effective prospects will go to an Orientation training in early September prior to releasing to their publishing. All Fellows are anticipated to release in September/October each year, and by the end of November at the most recent. Nevertheless this will depend upon the start date concurred with the federal government, taking the notification duration of the Fellow and the federal government’s choice into account.
There are 4 phases to the recruitment for Fellows:
- Application— prospects will be needed to supply a finished application together with supporting files in order to be thought about. Information will be offered on the ‘how to use’ page.
- Skype interviews— based upon the applications we get, prospects will be shortlisted to take part in a preliminary Skype interview. These are casual 45 minute interviews over Skype with 2 Fellowship agents. Concerns at this phase will be concentrated on difficult and individuals abilities.
- Panel interviews & group workouts— a more shortlist of prospects will be welcomed to go to an in-person interview and group workout. Requirements will consist of a 15 minute discussion, proficiency based concerns and group interaction.
- Shortlist to federal governments— the last of the recruitment is for Fellowship personnel to provide the last shortlist of prospects to each federal government line supervisor who will choose their favored prospect based upon their requirements.
- A finished application and all other needed paperwork must be emailed to email@example.com by Friday 01 February 2019 at 12 twelve noon (GMT), please send all needed paperwork in one e-mail.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any concerns or experience any problems when using.
For Additional Information: