Due Date: May 27, 2019
Applications are open for the Prince of Wales Global Sustainability Fellowship Program2019 The University of Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Management (CISL) is looking for to select a cadre of Senior citizen Research study Associates under The Prince of Wales Global Sustainability Fellowship Program.
This interesting brand-new Program intends to open the capacity of the University to partner with service, federal government and financing organizations to develop a sustainable economy. The aspiration is to promote brand-new cross-disciplinary thinking on sustainability causing useful insights, tools and suggestions for decision-makers to bring into their organisations along with crucial advances in basic understanding.
Financing for the Fellowships has actually been protected through humanitarian contributions from business, structures and people. Applications are welcome from extremely concerned scientists from any pertinent discipline with a strong scholastic record and interest in performing research study in service, policy or civil-society contexts. This post is full-time or part-time (minimum 80% FTE), and CISL is open to secondments or comparable plans which accommodate existing dedications.
From 2020 the Program will be based at CISL’s brand-new properties in the centre of Cambridge, which will act as a dynamic, collective environment for transdisciplinary research study, education, market and policy engagement.
The preliminary of Fellowships is now open covering the following subjects:
- Radical development and interruption (Paul & Michelle Gilding);-LRB- ************).
- Changing the pulp and paper market (Sappi);-LRB- ************).
- Pathways to a circular economy (Unilever).
- Resistant interactions (Asda);-LRB- ************).
- High-end and addition (Chanel);-LRB- ************).
- Facilities in regional neighborhoods (Equal Opportunities Structure).
- Air quality and NCDs (AstraZeneca).
A 2nd round of recruitment is prepared for September 2019 and consists of styles such as Health (Royal DSM), Social Addition (Sainsbury’s), Future Cities (Heathrow), and Management (Anglian Water). If you want to be alerted when the 2nd round opens, please register your interest (see listed below).
Candidates need to be dedicated to the worths that underpin CISL’s work and, our Fellows will be anticipated to have the following characteristics:
- PhD or equivalent in an appropriate location;-LRB- ************).
- Enough breadth and depth of professional understanding to style and carry out research study of a high basic;-LRB- ************).
- The abilities and experience to work individually and handle own work with minimal oversight, while likewise looking for to promote rewarding partnerships;-LRB- ************).
- The capability to constantly upgrade understanding in the professional location and take part in constant expert advancement;-LRB- ************).
- Enough task management abilities and experience to supervise a significant research study task, consisting of monetary management, developing and preserving relationships with crucial stakeholders, reporting and supervising more junior personnel, as needed;-LRB- ************).
- Considerable experience, results, and acknowledgment in innovative research study;-LRB- ************).
- The imagination and effort to establish a brand-new task and the intellectual energy and independent thinking needed to provide the research study;-LRB- ************).
- Strong publication record in significant global journals, consisting of first-author publication in an appropriate location;-LRB- ************).
- Strong interaction abilities and the capability to talk about and present research study findings orally and in composing to a vast array of audiences.
- Experience of main information collection, information management and cleansing and of creating and running quantitative and qualitative analyses.
- Clear interest for engaging flexibly and responsively to chances for effect.
This interesting brand-new Program provides Fellows the chance to establish and lead research study tasks of importance to among the specified subjects. Fellows might have the chance to improve their effect by mentor on CISL’s executive and graduate programs, and/or monitoring trainees studying for the Master’s in Sustainability Management and other CISL graduate programs.
Prospects are to submit the following files to the University’s Web Recruitment System:
The preliminary of Fellowships is now open for applications with a 2nd round following in September 2019.
For additional information, check out Worldwide Sustainability Fellowship