Application Due Date: August 16 th 2019
T he Pan-African Awards for Entrepreneurship in Education acknowledge African-driven and African based organisations dealing with ability spaces, monetary insecurity and underemployment through ingenious entrepreneurial education programs.
With a focus on sustainability, the awards use financial rewards approximately $15,000 as a financial investment in organisations whose inspiring work is changing the futures of African Youth. Supported by The Saville Structure and handled by Teach A Male To Fish, the Pan-African Awards integrate the objectives and proficiency of both organisations.
Very First Reward of $15,000
2 Runners-Up Prizes of $5,000
Future Partner reward of $5,000
There are 4 prize money readily available for leading candidates. W inners will likewise gain from boosted presence, networking chances and mentorship on scaling and effect advancement.
A pplicants that reach the shortlist phase will be welcomed to make an application for the Future Partner Reward. For this reward, organisations are needed to send concepts on how they might partner with Teach A Male To Fish to take the School Business Difficulty program to their network of schools.
Reward winners are anticipated to utilize the reward funds towards enhancing their work as discussed in their Pan-African Awards for Entrepreneurship in Education application. For remarkably high carrying out organisations, it is possible to win both a leading reward and the partner reward.
The highlights of jobs and programs we award are:
● Entrepreneurial: dealing with issues in education by mentor, training and empowering young peoplethrough hands-on entrepreneurial experience or creating earnings to money education.
● Sustainable: creates financing beyond contributions and aids as a main income sources, ableto maintain and grow individuals and promotes environmental management.
● Develop Effect: show quantifiable outcomes for academic accomplishment and economicoutcomes for individuals and the broader neighborhood.
● Experiential: offer trainees with hands-on experience in a live environment
How to Use
1. You will discover an online application at teachamantofish.org. uk/pan-african-awards- application
An offline design template will be readily available to download to prepare reactions.
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND: this file isonly for preparing functions– we will decline kinds sent by e-mail.
2. Please check out the info in this file, the info supplied on our site, and the competitors
For More Details: