Application Due Date: October 1st 2019
The Vlisco Style Fund supports emerging designers and tailors in the procedure of developing a profession in style. We share understanding, admit to a broadened network, and assist emerging style skill with skill-strengthening and brand-development for their African style labels.
- African designer, 20-30 years of age, residing in or outside Africa.
- Candidates should have the ability to style and stitch their own clothing.
Chosen candidates are welcomed for an interview and stitching test, after which 3 prospects are picked as finalists per nation classification.
Those finalists are provided a task to finish, which is evaluated by a global panel of style specialists. 7 winners are picked, one from every nation classification: Nigeria, Benin, Togo, Ivory Coast, DRC, Ghana, and ‘Global’ that includes the rest of Africa and the diaspora.
Vlisco Style Fund winners get profession financing of EUR5000 to buy brand-new devices, to assist fund the set-up of a studio, or to otherwise assist in organisation development. Each winner will likewise be welcomed to take part in expert training workshops.
How to Use:
- Download application listed below
- Submit application by computer system, or by hand if required
- Prepare a portfolio of max. 8 images
- Send out total application and portfolio in 1 e-mail to [email protected]
For concerns, send out an email to: [email protected]
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND:
- You should send out all files in 1 e-mail
- Accessories can not go beyond 25 MB
- We do not accept WeTransfer files
- Insufficient submissions will not be evaluated
- Apply prior to October 1
For Additional Information: