Application Due Date: 5pm UK GMT, 21 st December 2018
The Sanger Institute Reward is an outreach competitors for undergraduate trainees from low- and middle-income nations and offers the winner a chance to experience the extremely cutting edge of genomic research study.
To be qualified to use, candidates need to:
- Be from a low- or middle-income nation (a complete list of qualified nations is offered listed below)
- Be studying at a University/Institute in a low-/ middle-income nation
- Show an active interest in research study in the genomics field
- Have an excellent command of English
- The winner of the Sanger Institute Reward will be provided a three-month internship with a research study group at the Wellcome Sanger Institute throughout2019 Travel, living and research study costs are all covered by the award.
The 2019 competitors will be run as a two-stage procedure.
Phase one: expression of interest
Very first phase candidates are asked to finish a brief application and compose an expression of interest detailing their clinical interests and why they wish to pertain to the Sanger Institute. 2 scholastic referrals are likewise needed at this phase.
Phase 2: essay
Chosen prospects will then be asked to participate in phase 2 of the procedure, which is to compose an essay with a provided title.
The judges’ choice will be last and no more correspondence will be participated in.
For More Details: